[Download] zip_Islands/ With actors.static fix

This is a fantasy map designed for dogfight and bombing compaings in a most varied ambience. You are fighting for Redia or Blueja. Your evel opponent tries to conquer the Islands in the middle ocean. There are all the raw materials you need to build planes, ships and guns. So conquer first!

Appearance depends on used DLLs. Update if necessary. There shouldn't be trees in rivers and lakes and the swamp in AF11 should look like this:

Very early northern winter. Houses with unsnowed roofs are badly isolated, tenants will get a very hight coal bill this year (Goverment helps, but only if you earn more than 10 million bugs a year ;-)).

Copper mine and mill at Coppernes (Copper Island). You need a lot of copper and other raw materials.

One of the capital citys. Population is lowered here, so even flying very low with a very good graphic board you will get at least 20 FPS.

I added a lot of castles and ruins to the beta version. Castle Lazy Crow, view along the shore of Aluminines:

Airports are quite simple. No endless taxiways and you allways will know where the runway is.

Train runnung trough the jungle. Trees are autogenerated. Can someone make the trees i little bit more impressive?

Download zip_Islands here with actors.static. fix all in one.

http://allaircraftsimulations.com/zip_Islands.zip

Installation:

Attention: Due to an UI1.1 bug missions can't be saved under UI1.1. To solve this you must add a few lines to your static.ini. Its's very easy, read instructions in the U1.1_mod_hangar2_fix.txt, it's included in the installer file, you will find it in your ...\mods\mapmods\maps\ folder. This will solve also saving problems with some other maps.

If you don't use UI1.1, this mods must be installed:

Mod Fortification
Mod Hangar2 including wooden plate mod
Possibliy cannon objects (Not shure about this)
The Blisterhanger from Cononuks Beta Channel map, also included in UI1.1. Not using this be shure the following lines are in your static.ini:

[buildings.House$Blisterhangar]
Title Blister_Hangar
MeshLive 3do/Buildings/Pacific/Blister/live.sim
MeshDead 3do/Buildings/Pacific/Blister/dead.sim
AlignToLand 0
AddHeightLive -7.0
AddHeightDead -7.0
Body RockBig
Panzer 0.50 //0.20

If not add these lines best in the House Pacific section of the static.ini.

CRT2 will not be touched. Winter and desert town textures by Bimmel, many thanks.

Anyone know where to get Zip Islands? Was a great map and I will like to rainstall it. Thanks!

I got it give me 20 mins or so and I will have it up for download.

Deutschmark

Ok there it is zip Islands by Zipzapp the only thing is I did not
Have the actors.static fix, maybe Zipzapp will come along and
Fix the link for that and put in some photos.

But now you see how long it takes to get one map fixed and up and
I have about 100 more to go still, and this would had been one of the
Last as it starts with Z so it would had been at the end of doing if
You did not ask for it.

Deutschmark

Thanks a lot DM, really apreciatted

Here it is again, the full version including the fixed actors.static:

EDIT Link in first post.

I noticed that there are some links to an internal download from the AAS Server, may be you could do this also with this map at page 1 and remove the then unnessecary hint to the fix. Otherwise the link would disapeare agein in the bytes nirwana in a week or two ....

Thank you zipzapp Big Grin
I took the link out of your post and uploaded it to
AAS FTP and put it in the first post.
I have a few more of your maps I will be doing soon.

Deutschmark