Poll: Would you like the Pulqui II? - You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
62.64%
62.64%
No
37.36%
37.36%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

I.Ae 33 Pulqui II

I Want You! Yes You Modder!

To build a plane wich gave hope to thousands and made a hole nation proud of itself.

A plane wich foreing superpowers considered imposible in a third world nation, wich had being badly

affected by the great depression of the 30s, but still managed to rebuild its economy by making

stronger national enetreprises.

Im talking about the IA 33 "Pulqui (arrow in the Mapudungun language) II", the very first supersonic

south american aircraft. Powered by a turbojet 4,998 lbf Rolls Royce Nene II, it could reach a cruise

speed of 960 km/h, a maximum speed of 1050 km/h, a range of 2600 km and a 11.600 m service

ceiling. Its worth to add, that the chief designer of the proyect was Kurt Tank who desinged the

Focke Wulf 190, Ta/152 series and the Ta 183 Huckebein.

[Image: pulquiiimuseo2.jpg]
[Image: w640.png]

[Image: 63407_1950187726.jpg]

[Image: p1.jpg]

[Image: esquema2.jpg]

[Image: paaa4.jpg]

[Image: Copia%20de%20Pulqui02.jpg]

Moved - Do NOT post requests in the WIP section. You're lucky this wasn't deleted without warning...

It first flew on 1951, and it didnt saw any service in any war. By the way, the Mig 15 and Sabre are

much faster than the Pulqui II so I belive there wont be any limitations knowing the Mig 15 and Sabre

are coming out. The plan was to deliver this aircraft to every single fighter squadron of the Fuerza

A

I hate to say this man but it really makes as much seance to put it in as the I-185. It didn't see service and it never really got produced. If some one want to work on it feel free but just to let you know man.

Why?

What about all thoose 1946 what if aircraft?!

They never even existed or flew, and the Pulqui II did flew and 5 were built!

Its a plane capable of competeing with both Mig 15 and Sabre, it deserves to be on Il-2 1946!

Plus Argentina declared war on germany on 1945, you could also use it on what if scenarios.

Regards!

Well let compare the two

Both were made and designed around a time of war

Both were never mass produced

Both never saw combat.

Agreed!

However the user Tesla is building them!

Wich means the Pulqui II can also be built!

Cherrio!

Just because somebody is building 1946 fantasy planes doesnt mean we all want them. :roll:

[Image: sig2.gif]
TEAM PACIFIC

The pulqui II was the continue of kurt tank work here in argentina it's the younger brother of the Ta-183, it supose to be the best fighter in that time, but due to my stupid goverment in that time they cutted the founds for that project and Tank wnet to india to work in civil aviation.

What a shame!

Potenz

Well first of all

the Pulqui IS NOT a fantasy german plane

its REAL and it actually flew!

So if you still dont like it, then please do not post here.

Thank You

[quote="Loht773"]It first flew on 1951, and it didnt saw any service in any war. By the way, the Mig 15 and Sabre are

much faster than the Pulqui II so I belive there wont be any limitations knowing the Mig 15 and Sabre

are coming out. The plan was to deliver this aircraft to every single fighter squadron of the Fuerza

A

Haha, yeah!

Shame on us shame on us!

However the Pulqui deserves to be next to the Mig 15 And Sabre, as a very avanced plane for the

time being.

Regards!

Well I understand youre concern,

I wouldnt like to see F-16 runing around with hot seeking misiles on Il-2 either but HEY

they are making the Mig 15 and Sabre, why not the Pulqui II? a plane of the same characteristics

armed and ready for combat. Wich was built around the same time than the Mig-15 and F-86 Sabre,

once again ,Why not?

Oh yeah?

So a plane wich was built in a third world country wich amazed thousends its not worth it?

Come on!

It deserves to be on Il-2 , why the Pulqui a real plane a real butcher bird does not get to see the light,

and some german space ship does?!

I think youre wrong, I think this plane here will get a lot of atention and a very great number of virtual

pilots (and aviation enthusiasts) will want to see what its able to do against contemporary fighters

such as the Mig 15 and Sabre

and remember, all the Argentineans here are eager to get this one.

... this is no attitude for getting modders fulfilling your wish/request IMHO

as for your initial parole .... here's another one :

Don't ask what AAA can do for you .... ask what you can do for AAA :wink: :wink:

good luck with your request ....

Z