[MOD] A6M Pack v1.501 *UPDATE*

Superb detailing work indeed.

Words cannot express my appreciation for a job well done! Absolutely a fine piece of art.
Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Thx,

Only japanish can make this work. Confusedhock: Confusedhock:

Thank you very much.

You know, i almost thought this thing is not working at all. I finally noticed that it works by looking onto the extra fuell tank Big Grin. Good done!
btw, is there any visible difference between Rabaul and standard A6M-21 version?

pilot235 Wrote:You know, i almost thought this thing is not working at all. I finally noticed that it works by looking onto the extra fuell tank Big Grin. Good done!
btw, is there any visible difference between Rabaul and standard A6M-21 version?

There are no radio masts and wires at Rabaul.
The difference only in its appearance.

Thank you very much.

Capital A for AWESOME!

Japancat, your English is very good and the way that you explained, in detail how you fixed all the details on your models is nothing short of textbook. Your eye for detail speaks for it's self and the level of work that you've done here is admirable. Thanks to you and your team for this project and accomplishing this stellar task, they are beautiful!

i have to agree with rruger, nothing short of 1st class. Amazing attention to detail.. Thankyou! S~

I agree - this is an excellent bit of work you've done with these planes, JapanCat! Big Grin Big Grin :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

It s wonderfull. I haven t got a big knowledge of japaness aircraft but your screenshot explain your work very. Now, when i fly with a zeke i think about you!!! :!: Big Grin

excellent work

Thank you

Wow. The work you put into these, just like all those whom mod new A\C and maps, shows your talent, dedication and patients, Big Cheers my friend, Big Cheers !!! Not to mention Big Thanks. Wingflyr.

Fantastic!

Many Thanks

Smile

Excellent mate!! And really really apreciatted!!
Thanks a lot!!