B-29 flyable?

I see the B-29 listed as flyable and can select both versions in QMB, but on launching QMB I'm not in any cockpitand can only view the B-29 from externals; have no control over it either. does this happen to everyone or is it just me? Not had time to experiment further yet.

Despite that small problem first impression of the UI mod package is v good 8)

You should be in the cockpit my friend. You might want to try FMB for a quicky and when you select the B-29 make it the "player" aircraft and see if it's flyable for you now...

I get this sometimes. When I select the B-29 I cannot use the cockpit view. Then I select the B-29 Silverplate and it works normally. When I go back to the B-29 it will show the cockpit view as normal.

Uhm guys...

He doesn't have the mods apparantly...

Get the unified installer 1.1, that'll set you up with a nice starting platform for adding mods to your game.

nope, the no control issue means there is something actually wrong with the heir file for your cockpit. Try re downloading it.

Tried QMB again and B-29s work fine now; must have been some sort of one-off glitch. Every other 'new' 'plane I've tried has worked fine.

I have this problem too, just downloaded the UI, and am stuck in externals for the B-29.

I too had the problem of just externals and no control over the b29 in qmb, but only for the first time.
however, when i quit the game and re-entered choosing the same option, everything worked fine, so that would be my recommendation