Object list ... I know I'm stupid, but..........

after installing the UI1.1, I have no frekin clue what all the objects are.

Is there a list as to what number in the object list correlates to what the damn thing is ????

I'm having a hell of a time trying to create missions in the FMB because I can't find anything !!

Am I just stupid, or am I just stupid ??

Getting really, really frustrated.

You are not stupid. The old set list of objects is now gone as everyone now has different object sets.

There is a photo index of objects from LAL-Rone and some others which is a decent reference. But you have to figure out the numbers yourself as they are no longer universal standard.

Its not a drama mate.. you just have to revise your list and make new notes as to where everything is..
You will soon get to know where all your favourite objects are, plus use FMB plus and you will recieve the actual name of the object at the bottom of the box window to further aid you in identifying stuff..

Here is a link where you can d/l the original object list with images:

http://mission4today.com/index.php?name=Downloads&c=516

Hey M8

This is what I did. I created an objects map where I put every object on the map starting with 0. I then opened the .mis file in notepad and printed the list of object and their official discription. Highlighted my favorites. Some are segmented very well, like the Japanese/Asian object are all in one cluster. Works for me very well.

About 20 pages.

~S~

Is there an easy way to create that map other than select every object in turn in FMB and paste it in?

What I eneded up doing ... printing off the 4.09b object list w/ pics, then handwriting the numbers of the new textures within the pics ... any absolutely new objects were added at the end ... of course, I'm sure as soon as I add any new object the order will get screwed up again. :roll:

Hi there,

Please download my Mod Objects Photo Directory.

It's fairly up to date from the time of making excluding Cannon's New map objects, LalRone's fortification mods and the other new TOW objects.

You'll find it in MAP TOOLS

Mod Objects Photo Directory

Cheers Kirby

Lamphun