[BETA] Lockheed F-80A Shooting Star

Due to the conflict generated by the apparition of my version of the P-80C and expecting the culmination of the works of group that is doing the other P-80C, I upload here a beta version of the Lockheed F-80A Shooting Star.
You can enjoy a F-80A until finish the development of the other model.

Features:
K-14 Acemaker Sight (working)
Extended range (drop tanks)

Note: I had a new FM with working speed brakes but I can not put it here.

Credits;
1C for 3D parts & code

This Conversion by;
GatoNegro and some help (Class file editing, 3D model, base skin)
Aero_Shodanjo (Skin Template)

DOWNLOAD LINK

Works Fantastic Gato,My apologies for what heppened yesterday

Beautiful Job Gato! Thanks Very Much! 8)

Ooh wonderful! I download it when i go to home....

Nice Job Gato... What is the skin folder to be called?

I cant download it from there! Can you upload somewhere else pls?

RAF_Magpie Wrote:What is the skin folder to be called?

Call it F-80A Magpie.

bugsbg Wrote:I cant download it from there! Can you upload somewhere else pls?

Bugsbg, when you go here: http://massmirror.com/71f4314338039cb28 ... 4310f.html you get four download links. Try -

http://www.zshare.net/download/56587560f51fa713/#
http://www.badongo.com/es/file/13712375

Gato.

Tanx a lot mate! Strange...I got it from zshare but any of the other linx told me that this download is limited.Enyways I have it now Smile

Hey! This is great work so far, I really like it. I've test flown the plane in ground attack and although the delivery system is nice, the plane seems quite a lot heavier and underpowered. I don't really know the F-80's history that well, so maybe someone could enlighten me a bit. Were maneuvers in it really that sluggish, or is it just my stick settings?

Boosher, Its the same plane, the same engine plus wing load. Its normal to be heavy. If you drop the thanks, its the same plane that a YP-80.

S!

Big Grin I like this plane Big Grin much more interesting than the YP-80!
Sad but why the fm with working speedbrakes isn't available? Is due to AAA policy?
The F-80A is a new plane with its own slot so it can have its own fm :?: :?: :?:

RAF_Magpie Wrote:Nice Job Gato... What is the skin folder to be called?

I have the YP-80 edited out of my PTO install, I've named the skin folder for this "Bird"
F-80A, works fine.

Regards, Bwf.

oops! :oops: , Gato allready answered that one, sorry 'bout that.

Hi!

I have downloaded this bird and look realy great!

I have a buttons file that are strange (truly I don't remember where I got it in my mods addendum but if I try to chamge it [or add the JU88trop] the game don't work even if I use AC installer!!!!) so can I have the file for air breakes even if it wasn't add to the mod because made trouble....perhaps with my alien buttons file the breakes can work!?!?!

If I can't have that file no problem at all , I'm only asking if possible!

cheers

walter

SEMPER INCOMMODUS

Hello
I get problem with texts to add with your MOD
I have last version UI and folder STD in right place, but I can't add any text in i18n sub-folders ru. properties and weapons_ru.properties as they are not openable!
I can modify all objects static files (they are openable) within com folder but nothing in i18 and it's like this from the beginning.
Do anybody as a solution to add those texts in i18n?

Thanks

Dunois, You need to modifie AIR.INI, and WEAPONS.INI, not the "_RU" ones.
Those are located in the Game/Objetcs folders.. I dont remember the path exactlly, and i am not at my home computer.. maybe soemaon else can expand teh explanation. but look for the moded files, not the _ru ones.