[MOD] New Yakovlev Yak-7/9 Cockpits Pack

Hello to all.

I present you my versions of cockpits for Yakovlev Yak-7 (all) and Yak-9 (partly) models.

Please note that I made these cockpits for my personal use. If you're not sure/don't like this or that element, or can't agree about the used colours or any element's look -- just don't use this mod.
So these are just MY humble variants of what may have POSSIBLY been and have looked like during 1941-1945:

[Image: Yak-7-1.jpg]

[Image: Yak-9-1.jpg]

NOTE: Please don't change folder names and no manual TGA-files moving!
Just extract the archive into your MODS folder. After that you'll get new repainted cockpits for:

1. UTI-26
2. Yak-7A
3. Yak-7B
4. Yak-7BPF
5. Yak-7b_late
6. Yak-9
7. Yak-9B
8. Yak-9D
9. Yak-9K
(welcome to 45 mm cannon! Big Grin )
10. Yak-9M
11. Yak-9T

For -9T/9K users -- don't destroy everything! © "Leave smth. for the trolls to play with!" LOL Big Grin

The link to, perhaps, the hugest Cockpits Pack so far:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/b7gvt ... Mangas.rar

Enjoy.
Have the good flights and good luck!

Sincere regards,
Mangas.

P.S.: If smb. don't have any of the Yaks models listed -- just ask Russian game fans either here or at aviaskins -- they're both nice & ready to help (most of them speak English, btw... :wink: )

P.S. 2: If smb. won't like new Reticles "not properly adjusted" look so to say (more realistic, IMHO), you may use the 3 files from "Clean Reticle" folder...

P.S. 3: Preceeding your questions, I know many of you want new Yak-3 cockpit. Maybe I'll do it some day, but not in the near future... Yes, I know, I know... I'm sorry too... Cry

Hi Mangas

Thank you very much

Easy

D/l-ing now.

But, Mangas, shouldn't there be a specially-installed bottle of vodka just to the right of the instrument panel?

Man you are so productive ... Thank you for this work :!: Downloading Idea

mandrill7 Wrote:D/l-ing now.

But, Mangas, shouldn't there be a specially-installed bottle of vodka just to the right of the instrument panel?

Yes Yes!! Big Grin Big Grin

Thanks

Looks fantastic, as usual, mate!!
Nice work , thanks a lot! Big Grin

Remember to get enough rest, we don't want you to burn out from doing too much work... :wink:

Quote:Remember to get enough rest, we don't want you to burn out from doing too much work...
Yeah ... ther are many russian cockpits :lol: :lol: Already try it - fantastic :wink:

Hello Mangas! Thank you very much! Let me offer to you my Patch sounds for FWs, hope you like

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?ej9mnmzmmxj

now v2

MOD is LIFE!!

Thanks to all of you for the warm replies... Big Grin I truly like you found the time for answers...

To Bender_AS: yes, I'm looking for your new job to be done! Be creative! And good luck with it. :wink:

To Paulo_Hirth: thank you for your work. I don't fly FW-s much recently, but I'll surely will give your sounds a try... Thanks...

Regards,
Mangas.

:mrgreen: thank you for their great work here

Yahoo Big Grin It's always a pleasure to see you offer us a new sublime cockpit
Thank you Mangas

Thanks so much Mangas !!! :wink:

It is so kind finding peoples offering their fine work to the community !!!! :wink: :wink: :wink:

8) great work mangas!.. thank you!.

Cheers mate!