Thread Closed

What happened to the texture library?

Hi all, I remember there being a download that included images of what all the map textures looked like, but I lost the files, and now I can't seem to find the download. Can someone point me in the right direction? I'm planning on reworking the Tarawa map, so I need to know what I have available as far as textures go.

That was done by VPMedia, you'll now find them over at his site, dunno if I'm allowed to post link to it as he apparently got a rap over the knuckles for having a link in his sig - google visual playground media

Cheers

Quelty

..... you mean VPMedia has gone ??? Sad

Jeez, this is very bad news !!

I think he's still around, just moved all his stuff to his site, his last post was last week.

Try here http://files.filefront.com/vp+il2textur ... einfo.html

The links problem has I think been due to linking to sites with FM/DM mods, which for obvious reasons are against AAA policy. Shame that VP has been caught up in the measures taken to counter this since, as far as I am aware, none of his links fell into this category. Just excellent skins and campaigns.

asheshouse Wrote:The links problem has I think been due to linking to sites with FM/DM mods, which for obvious reasons are against AAA policy. Shame that VP has been caught up in the measures taken to counter this since, as far as I am aware, none of his links fell into this category. Just excellent skins and campaigns.

... rules are clear and they are same for everybody , if he got allowed having outside links then all the others should have the same treatment .... which would lead for administrators/moderators to constantly check out all sites for possible FM/DM/WM mods . There are reasons for every AAA rule , please do consider all the facts before making comments .

and yes, vpmedia have removed all his d/l links from AAA , please go to his site if you need his work .

regards
Z

Thread Closed