CANON UK: Final BoB Map??

May be my memory is fault but I remember a title that was: "English Cannel : Comming Soon!!.." .. Sad but it was about one year ago..........may be better: "Final English Can_Channel.. "TWO WEEKS".

Or maybe

'English Channel Map: Be Patient and Wait, it's ready when it's ready'

Don

Or maybe:

"Patience, young Padawan, patience" :mrgreen:

You are joking of course Goblin.
In fact Canons post which you refer to was only made "Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:30 am" -- so only a few months ago. --- and have you seen the images of all the fabulous new objects being produced, posted in February? As he says, it'll be ready when its ready.

Hey i installed the Beta version and wow its so good i cant describe it with words i work on the River Thames and it even has Tilbury Docks where it should be, i love it thank you Cannon
Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Goblin, just go to the topic about Joe's map, and watch to the screens...

You will probably wake up and understand that is a long and difficult job, making a map like that, authentic and accurate.

The Beta version is included with Unified Installer Version 1.1, so you could play on that one waiting for the finale.

Again, cheers Joe Big Grin

Goblin .....

go and play TETRIS ... :wink:

Goblin Wrote:May be my memory is fault but I remember a title that was: "English Cannel : Comming Soon!!.." .. Sad but it was about one year ago..........may be better: "Final English Can_Channel.. "TWO WEEKS".

And yet another whines because he can't wait.

Think of it this way, Half-life 2 took over six years iirc, so waiting a little longer than expected for a map of this complexity and authenticity is fine with me.

Somethingfake Wrote:
Goblin Wrote:May be my memory is fault but I remember a title that was: "English Cannel : Comming Soon!!.." .. Sad but it was about one year ago..........may be better: "Final English Can_Channel.. "TWO WEEKS".

And yet another whines because he can't wait.

Think of it this way, Half-life 2 took over six years iirc, so waiting a little longer than expected for a map of this complexity and authenticity is fine with me.

Consider this: it will be here before BoB:SoW :wink:

That thought makes me happy Big Grin

actually, i forgot it was a wip, it seems good enough to me really.

Annoying the annoying, so you don't have to.
[Image: 29p95pf.gif]

P/O W. 'Moggy' Cattermole Wrote:actually, i forgot it was a wip, it seems good enough to me really.

Same here, it is great as is.

Comon guys, Lighten up......... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Pay him no mind Canon his a newbie..... :wink:

So Canon's being Whined and Pined? Take it as a compliment. His work is in demand.