[WIP] HoTRod One-O-Niners! Bf-109G-10C3, new slot/FM

1x Bf-109G-10C3 on new slot w/ new FM
[Image: bf109g10c3.jpg]

DOWNLOAD HotRod G10 C3
DOWNLOAD HotRod G10 C3
DOWNLOAD HotRod G10 C3 without AHS integration
DOWNLOAD HotRod G10 C3 with early upperwing markings
DOWNLOAD HotRod G10 C3 without AHS & with early upperwing markings

This package includes several buttons files for various setups, which you must install in its correct location, ..\gui\game folder. Choose the one that suits you setup, but make a backup of the previous for safety.

Credits
Muas - Java class and model editing
Karaya - Flight Model
Canon_UK - Default skin

Includes
HunInTheSun - Me109 AHS Mod (adapted)
Freddy - Cockpit Bf-109 Mod

Thank you very much Sir! G10 is my favorite 109.

Do you want to join a team to help work for new TA152-C "Late"? Pls call Karaya, the
TA-152C need a FM revision, will be nice see that plane work better.

MOD is LIFE!!

Muas, sir...you are clearly one of the finest gentlemen to have ever walked the Earth Tongue

Thank you again, endlessly for this amazing work on the 109s. Keep 'em coming buddy :wink:
So far we have a new 605A motor (mid and erla G-6), the ASM (G-14/AS), I guess the stock AM motor will do (G-14), but now I'm curious about genuine DB, DC, ASB and ASC performance, unless the ASB is what you've modelled for the G-14/AS?
So there is room for a K-4 with ASC engine/C3 fuel with fixed fm (could name K-4ASC), which has much more powerful cruise performance (max continuous) than the DC motor, up to 160hp improvement at this engine setting, higher average engagement speeds and sustained combat performance. This would clearly be the ultimate Me-109 in wartime production.

But thank you for what you've already done. I'm not making a request as such, just thinking aloud in case you're looking for more ideas.
Big Grin

Muas you will be my hero :wink:

Thanks

Again a brilliant piece by Muas Big Grin

vanir Wrote:(...)unless the ASB is what you've modelled for the G-14/AS?
Bingo!

Oooh baby! Thankyou Muas!

DB605DC 1.98ata (2000PS) for this new Bf109G-10 C3

580km/h on the deck
690km/h at 6000m

DB605ASB 1.8ata (1800PS) for the Bf109G-14/AS

575km/h on the deck
680-690km/h at 7500m

I noticed that the gun bulge on the right-hand side is vibrating slighyly from in cockpit view. To be honest, I m not sure if this is a bug report, or a bounus 'realism' feature. I quite like it!! Big Grin 8)
Thanks, Muas, Karaya and Joe!!

bigbossmalone Wrote:I noticed that the gun bulge on the right-hand side is vibrating slighyly from in cockpit view. To be honest, I m not sure if this is a bug report, or a bounus 'realism' feature. I quite like it!! Big Grin 8)
Thanks, Muas, Karaya and Joe!!

I think this is a shortcoming of the AHS mod, a similar thing happens with the FW190 bar mod where the MG bulges on the cowling in front of you seem to vibrate slightly. The 109 MG bulges are also when both internally viewed and externally MUCH too large on the G-6 and onwards and thus obstruct the foward view when in the cockpit unnecessarily. This is why I'm not using the AHS on my install.

I've already asked Muas about a standard, no AHS G-10 cockpit. Hope see that in my mail soon 8)

Muchas Gracias for the new ride!

Can you publish a guide as to which buttons file to use in which specific set-up? It's getting very confusing.

Also, your Buttons files are unfortunately not compatible with the new Miles Magister... will you update them, Muas ??? (personnally, I use the All_Mighty one, as I have some Aviaskins mods, and the 190-A7 too...)

Avoir la foi, c'est être plus sûr d'une chose que la raison ne le permet.

Primarly thanks for your great work!

No..the problem: I've correctly installed this last release using the UI1.1 buttons file, but now your Bf109G14/AS is loaded in empty guns configuration and there's a graphic error in turn&bank indicator as in the G10-C3.

I know is a beta, I'm only informing about those bugs.

Might you update your G2's with AHS and Freddy's mods?

Best regards

EDIT
Never mind...it's my fault. Solved

Thanks for these new additions, works very well.

8)

Karaya Wrote:DB605DC 1.98ata (2000PS) for this new Bf109G-10 C3

580km/h on the deck
690km/h at 6000m

DB605ASB 1.8ata (1800PS) for the Bf109G-14/AS

575km/h on the deck
680-690km/h at 7500m

Oh fellers, Karaya, Muas, you guys are seriously the Best!!!
Tell me the truth, you've been reading my Christmas wish list haven't you!!!

I just don't know how to thank you two enough! Il2 now Rocks!!
My favourite period, my favourite a/c, my favourite engines, historical sim action at last!
I'm going crazy on Luftwaffenexpertise

Just that quiet thought aloud...K-4 DB-605ASC, ~720km/h @ 6000m tested 1945 but most importantly
1200PS max continuous (best cruise) @ 6.5km compared to 1140PS @ 6km for the DC motor
means easier stores carriage
higher average engagement speeds, better cruise condition for the engine, much higher cruise speeds at the 2300u/min power setting, lower fuel consumption during cruise
more reliable and higher sustained engagement performance
otherwise maximum outright climb and sondernotleistung mit MW50 performance identical to the DC

It was the refined DC switching once again to the 603 motor supercharger casing for the best overall Daimler combination in the 109: a 605D motor using C3 fuel and a 603 supercharger casing.
It was the best performer of all, and the most refined of any model/fitment.

If the G-10/C3 and G-14/AS could characterise mid-late 1944 and the winter 44-45, then surely the K-4/ASC characterises the final and best for early 45...

Yes? Big Grin