Animated propeller mod v_1.0

ANIMATED PROPELLER MOD VERSION 1.0

Hi to all!

This mod Will give you animated propeller in all aircrafts( flyable and non-flyable) exception A5M4, because it has already
some kind of animated propeller, I have chosen default propeller colour in default skins, so if you have customized skin
for your aircrafts and skinners may have chosen another colour for propeller, the propeller will get default colour when it began to spin.
This mod works OK in some aircrafts and in some others is not so good it depends on the 3D model of propeller,
and if the propeller is 1, 2, 3 or 4 bladed. Because of the animation is only in one direction but propeller changes its
rotation direction depending on power, you may see abnormality in animation.

If you don't like it just delete the folder (vas_Animated_prop_v1.0).

31 new texture folders have been created, almost all japanese aircrafts have got new propeller textures.
Fw-189A-2 have got new propeller and corrected size of propeller and centered propeller router in engine 2.
All B17, B24, B25, B29, P47, P51 series and Mc series, Tb-3,ju87 series (STUKA) ju52,La7s series and almost all
aircraft have got new propeller textures which match their default skins.
This Mod include also my gore_2 mod too, have fun and enjoy it.

Install:

Just extract to temp folder, you will see a new folder called "vas_Animated_prop_v1.0" put this folder
inside your Mods folder, or drag and drop it to your Mods folder.

** REMEMBER IF YOU HAVE ANOTHER PROPELLER MOD YOU HAVE TO DISABLE IT( PUT A MINUS SIGN IN FRONT OF IT). OTHERWISE IT WILL NOT WORK.

There is no pics or movies for this mod, you have to download it and test it yourself

Download 10.53 MB, Updated link 2010-12-23 Arrowhttp://www.mediafire.com/?ebuqwgx51i085sk

THX Smile :wink:

what does it do exactly? I'm pretty sure that my Propellers are already animated...

so how does it work in comparison to any other prop mod?

--edit--

Oh i see. in the same way that gun fire flashes continually when paused, the prop is always spinning when paused as well with this mod. It certainly looks like it is spinning quickly, but i think i prefer the other prop mod, vas_props reloadedV3 or something. Ah well, a good mod nonetheless, however!

Annoying the annoying, so you don't have to.
[Image: 29p95pf.gif]

stuka_40, you are always the best !

Cool Stuka,

looks very good, mate.

Great Work Big Grin

Hey, great job. Thanks!

does it work on 4.09?

Yes it does.

I Thank you Stuka for making this Mod.

Wow! Very nice and good looking mod. Far more realistic than the previous which was IMHO excellent for screenshot making, but nothing else.

Got one question though - propellers on He111 seem to be out of the center, which looks odd when they spin. Is this IL2 bug or a mod bug?

Thanks for this great mod!

Absolutely mate.. but don't put yourself down.. you are doing a fine job!

TH0R Wrote:Wow! Very nice and good looking mod. Far more realistic than the previous which was IMHO excellent for screenshot making, but nothing else.

Got one question though - propellers on He111 seem to be out of the center, which looks odd when they spin. Is this IL2 bug or a mod bug?

Thanks for this great mod!

It is a il2 bug, and it is not only He111, there are other aircraft like ju52, fw189, and some fighters too, and it is not the textures it is the msh files that are not centered.

THX

Filefront link doesn't work... Sad

This is a great mod and I think you shouldn't let these people get to you.

AIRdomination Wrote:This is a great mod and I think you shouldn't let these people get to you.

Thank you,