Thread Closed

[BETA] Hawker Sea Fury Mk.X

Hawker Sea Fury Mk.X

[Image: seafury10.jpg]

[b]Note: It

Oh glorious day! Thank you for all the hard work Big Grin

ye gods! a Sea Fury! wonderful! Confusedhock:

beautiful aircraft, mate!

All will tremble before the might of the Royal Navy!

YEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Big Grin finally!!!
Thank you Flakiten!!!

Hello Flakiten,

Thank you for your work on the Sea Fury. This looks very, very interesting. I would love to try out this new plane. However, when I tried to unzip the downloaded file using WinRar, I was asked for a password because the file is apparently encrypted. Is that normal?

Is this mod not yet supposed to be available generally? Perhaps because it is still a beta version?

If it is meant to be available, would you mind letting me know the password?

Thanks again,

RB

bohr-r Wrote:Hello Flakiten,

Thank you for your work on the Sea Fury. This looks very, very interesting. I would love to try out this new plane. However, when I tried to unzip the downloaded file using WinRar, I was asked for a password because the file is apparently encrypted. Is that normal?

Is this mod not yet supposed to be available generally? Perhaps because it is still a beta version?

If it is meant to be available, would you mind letting me know the password?

Thanks again,

RB
:lol: :lol: password: strike :lol: :lol:
Just under the download link.

Smile And what is the skin folder name ?

Just took this for a spin and boy is she a beauty. And nicely skinned Nightshifter. One question though, you only get the default skin for this baby so I take it we have to wait for the skins folder in a future release?

Well done team , keep it up 8) Big Grin

You've definitely captured the Sea Fury with this Flakiten, well done mate. Very well done. Oh, and I'm really happy you decided to go with the 5 props rather than four. Makes it all the more Sea Furyish Smile

Cheers Gents

Thanks a lot Flakiten! Big Grin

For the skin folder, I suppose that it should be named like for other planes, i.e. the first entry name for this plane in the Plane_ru.properties file.

Thanks, but skin is blank....

Anyone ever seen this and the Bearcat tail chasing round Duxford? Now that is an awesome sight 8)
Thread Closed