Quick Question re 1.1.1 Patch

Downloaded and installed Patch 1.1.1, then loaded the game. I was expecting the loading screen to show Version 1.1.1, however it still shows V 1.1. Is this correct?

Just wondering if, in fact, the patch was installed correctly - is there a means of checking?

+1

MOD is LIFE!!

C'mon folks, don't be shy. There's been 233 viewings so far. Surely someone can tell me if my game loading screen should read V1.1 or V1.1.1? :?

As I recall, the text from the game, should still read 4.09 etc. or 4.08 (whichever patch you have).

The UI patch does not have a new splashscreen in it so that won't change.

Thanks Able.

You can change your background(s) to show that you've updated to 1.1.1?

Like so:

[Image: backgroundbdp.jpg]

Off topic. . . .

Thanks I love that background, with your permission I'll add it to the collection I have and the mod I"m working on. Here is a link to the thread its in:

viewtopic.php?t=14050&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

able72 Wrote:Off topic. . . .

Thanks I love that background, with your permission I'll add it to the collection I have and the mod I"m working on. Here is a link to the thread its in:

viewtopic.php?t=14050&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

I don't mind, but I only used this picture from MysticPuma and resized it with larger black top/bottom borders, used the text from the one that came with the UI and copied the ".1" of the "1.1" to create the "1.1.1".