Installation proceedure

I downloaded the spit MkXIV and it screwed up my entire game;
Spit MK1,
Hurricane IID,
Fw-109D-11,13 & A3,
MosquitoBXVI are all gone.
So I Need to do a complete re-install.
I Need to know which installs to download and in what order I need to install them, Please.

[MOD] Spitfire XIVc & XIVe Ver1.1 *UPDATE*

(The link is inoperative)

Half way down the page by Brano. There's another following by PorcoRosso.

I have all those loaded and the XIV works great ... but not at first. Had to do a manual install and even then I mixed a line of text in an air.ini file. Two tiny little mistakes and kicked me at 60%.

Hope it all gets worked out.

I NEED to re-install the entire MODS back into the game, NOT just the Sptifire.

Blauhimmel,

I believe the simplest solution to get up and running again to start with a clean install of 4.08 and then use AAA's Unified Installer version 1.1 and then install the patch for version 1.1. It worked for me. Since then I even added the Typhoon and Spitfire XIV and it still works. I always select version 4.09 mod on the switcher.

Also to me the best mod of the whole bunch is the CERT AI MOD V.30 which changes how the AI flys the airplanes. The pilots are much more challenging as they use varied tactics and not just a constant roll! You can get this mod at

Have fun!!

Tooslow Wrote:Also to me the best mod of the whole bunch is the CERT AI MOD V.30 which changes how the AI flys the airplanes. The pilots are much more challenging as they use varied tactics and not just a constant roll! You can get this mod at

Link got truncated. CERT AI Mod V3.0