when can we exepect UI 1.2?

Well, I guess the topic says it all?

Also, guys, what other mods do you feel should be in UI.1.2?
I peronally would like the

1. 109E-1
2. spit XIV.
3. AI MOD 3.0
4. Longer ship sinking time mod (not very important but would add immersion)

Atm I cant install the spit XIV because the game crashes at 60% and I managed to sort it out after lots of fiddeling with the game and now I dont even want to touch that mod untill its UI.12. Shame since it looks and sounds sooooooo beautiful!

no beta WIP mods are allowed in the UI. This accounts for the AI MOD which is still WIP and i'm not sure whether the E-1 is a WIP but if it is then it counts as well.

I think all the NEW cockpits made by Ranwers

B17
B29

etc

With all the fantastic work being done out there and some of the things that were "impossible" being brought to table, it's hard to resist just getting them all and installing them, Like an Easter Basket given to a little kid you can't quite blame them for wanting to gobble it all up at once. But first you have to copy folders and re-write text and install this and make sure you have that, pretty soon your game and my game are different and I want to play with you on your mission, but I first have to customize my install and add stuff you have, turn off mods I have installed on mine, it's hard to wait but ya gotta, well you don't Have to but unless you've got three installs and all yer stuff backed up there's gonna be crap to deal with. I love all this stuff! I want the new Channel Map! I want the 410 cockpit, I love that little Magister (which I have) but, patience.. must resist... There will be an update.. ## weeks be sure :roll: