Saving Tracks in QMB

I had thought my on and off issue of being able to save tracks in the QMB was related to using QMB+ and possibly some custom missions that I've downloaded from other users that may have used objects that I don't have. Upon testing and trying to track this down I've realized that is not the case. As I've used the default maps with no mission customization and it will happen. The weird thing is I can fly 3 missions in a row and the first one I can save but the next two I can't.

So thinking that my install got screwed up somehow I decided to do a fresh install last night. So the only thing install mod wise is UI 1.1 and the 1.11 patch. I did copy over my user profile and settings and my config.ini. I then went into QMB and used the Okinawa map and flew a quick little dogfight. Upon ending it I could save. The next two times I flew it I could not! Now I'm starting to wonder if there is something in the config.ini that would cause this. Has anyone else seen this type of issue? Anyone have any ideas what I can try? I'm thinking of deleting my config.ini and starting from scratch again and see if that will help. Any suggestins and ideas are greatly appreciated! Thanks.

Okay, started with the original config.ini and tweaked the video settings to my liking and still have the same problem. 1st mission using stock planes and in Okinawa and I can save, 2nd mission and I can't... This is frustrating to say the least!