Losing Gunsight reticules

I've got a problem that has me stumped; I install the UI ver 1.1 and all is great in the land of BeoWolf, but as soon as I install one of the new A/C's I lose all gunsight reticules on all the aircraft in IL-2 inventory. Did I miss something in a post were a gunsite power on switch was added. I figure if the guns and rockets fire the gunsite should be on as well. Any and all help would be appreciated.

Thanks for the dedication in maintaining the website and building the mods, it made me come back to IL-2 after a long Lock On hiatus, so much I've donated a few times to ensure it stays here.

Thanks ~BeoWolf~

=DFA=BeoWolf Wrote:I've got a problem that has me stumped; I install the UI ver 1.1 and all is great in the land of BeoWolf, but as soon as I install one of the new A/C's I lose all gunsight reticules on all the aircraft in IL-2 inventory. Did I miss something in a post were a gunsite power on switch was added. I figure if the guns and rockets fire the gunsite should be on as well. Any and all help would be appreciated.

Thanks for the dedication in maintaining the website and building the mods, it made me come back to IL-2 after a long Lock On hiatus, so much I've donated a few times to ensure it stays here.

Thanks ~BeoWolf~
I got that prob myself, and I resolved it by changeing in the config, USE DITHER =1 and USE ALPHA =0