Map F help for KTO release Friday

Greetings,

after today I'll be working on this map full time to add the finishing touches for Fridays Beta Release.

One thing I would really like to do, but have failed at accomplishing is making a good Map F for Expert users.

Unless a talented individual can offer his time to help us put together a working Map F for Expert users, those users are going to see oddities on the KTO beta such as Black Horizons.

IF YOU CAN HELP PLEASE PM ME (as I will catch this quickest), AND I WILL SEND YOU A PRE BETA COPY!

The main goal is to simply have a working Map F for expert users for the final release, but I would REALLY love to have a good Map F working for the Planned BETA Release this Friday May 8th.

Thanks for your help Delvpier, the Expert users will be ever thankful!

Excellent timing Dixiecapt, Flakiten just released his beya version of the F9F Panther!! Big Grin You guys ROCK!!

I could give a look and make a map_f for you. At least try. PM to me, if you still need my help!.
regards
Kapteeni

Thanks for all youre work Dixiecapt!

Im sure its gonna be awsome, so awsome my computer is going to freeze the hole time because of the graphics! :lol:

Cheers!