Weird AI landing behaviour in Italy Africa Grece map

Hi, The Italy Africa greece map came with the UI install. On landing the planes seem to behave quite peculiarly. Milling about crashing into each other etc. OK for player just land on non-AI and head for the right spot. I tried this out with a single plane on AI and it eventualy parked in the centre of the runway after a Cooks tour of the landing strip. (If this is the wrong forum please move it but it came from the UI install.) It must be said is the only thing i have found wrong with UI & patch which is generaly great. Even got all but a few of my WIP planes to work fine.
Any advice out there from you folks?

Yours
Alban

Down load the Patch for that map.

http://allaircraftsimulations.com/forum/...hp?t=11562

Hi, thanks for the help but the planes are still behaving in the same way after i installed the patch. I think i'll have to postpone my invasion ov Greece senarios. A pity it's a great looking map with a lot of territory covered. I was planning a post WW2 campaign with the Greek civil war spilling over to a larger thing. but these things are sent to try us. I'll have a look in the map section and see if anything is there.

Thanks anyway
Alban