Team International Brigade's Andalucia / Guerra Civil (WIP)

Sorry chaps, but i'm afraid you'll have to take discussions of holidays in spain to the private messages (or possibly a thread in spray'n'pray, i guess). Try to stay on topic please! Big Grin

Annoying the annoying, so you don't have to.
[Image: 29p95pf.gif]

Right! Gotta crab the Bull by the horn... Yeeaahhh....Holidays are over. Betatime is closing. Just need to polish a bit.........
will send screenies ASAP!
Just wanna ask sumthin:
Do you guys want me to use Egypt objects too or just default AAA UI 1.1 ones?

P/O W. 'Moggy' Cattermole Wrote:Sorry chaps, but i'm afraid you'll have to take discussions of holidays in spain to the private messages (or possibly a thread in spray'n'pray, i guess). Try to stay on topic please! Big Grin
We might have been in Spain too long. Our lutherian/protestant working moral is changing to more mediterrian... Manana....! :lol:
Meanwhile enjoy this:
http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=5c3e ... 6f8014a634
It is an improvisation that i made with my guitar and acid pro. OLE'! I was plannig to use this as a music in my VideoTeaser. But it was too hot outside (almost 20 Celcius lol) to edit anything, so i crabbed my guitar instead :twisted:

ftarquisa Wrote:ok, I see now.
How was your trip to Spain, I learned you were by Zaragoza?

The driving trip was fine, all over the south and back - Teruel, Carthagena, Guadix, Baza, Ubeda, Soria etc etc - but I

Guys, LAST WARNING: keep this thread on topic, or the entire thread will be sent to spray and pray. Please keep your holiday discussions separate to the map.

P/O W. 'Moggy' Cattermole Wrote:Guys, LAST WARNING: keep this thread on topic, or the entire thread will be sent to spray and pray. Please keep your holiday discussions separate to the map.
OMG Nooo!
I will be a good boy. :oops:

kapteeni Wrote:OMG Nooo!
I will be a good boy. :oops:

Good show, that's the spirit! Big Grin