Team International Brigade's Andalucia / Guerra Civil (WIP)

I glady build a campaign or two for this map!!!

:twisted: What comes to music, i personally need more cowbells :twisted:
Seriously, those red spots on the inflight map are actually airfields at 1940 (not swineflu cases))lol

Lot's of work ahead!!

Poltava Wrote:I glady build a campaign or two for this map!!!
And you bloody shall too! :wink:
Did you solve your problem,btw?

very good map, I keep saying it, but it realy deserves it

For those who can't wait and want to fly SCW campaign, there is excellent DCG campaign available @ Lowengrins DCG website:
http://www.lowengrin.com/download.php?view.95
When you unpack it, you find readme file with links to beautifull skins.
Campaign uses Northwest Europe map, so it is real flat map. Yo can change the look of map by using different load ini. files.
Worth of trying. That'll keep ya busy for a while!

Excelent Map guys! I love your representation of Gibraltar hehe.

Now Guys is Guerra Civil, no E at the end.. it's spanish not italian...

Baco1170 Wrote:Excelent Map guys! I love your representation of Gibraltar hehe.

Now Guys is Guerra Civil, no E at the end.. it's spanish not italian...
That will be corrected ASAP, even it is working title.

How many airfields are there? I just spotted two...

Cracken Wrote:How many airfields are there? I just spotted two...
As said before,The map is only in early stages, so there is only 2 airfields and even those are just test airfields.
If you look at the screenie of inflight map, you will find that there is lot's of red dots around the map. They are pointing airfields at the time 1940. So there will be heaps of airfields.

What a great idea for a map Big Grin

NO PASARAN! compadres

Yes indeed. And you can use this map for WW2 too, bacause the Gibraltar is included. I will really start to populate this map ASAP, beacause my Kt_Viipuri done!
Along with Finnish/USSR airwar, SCW has the "crappiest" planesets. You gotta love to fly with those early planes!

kapteeni Wrote:Along Finnish/USSR airwar, SCW has the "crappiest" planesets. You gotta love to fly with those early planes!

Not only were the planes seemingly battling against the laws of aerodynamics, they were things from the beginnings of the air age, oddly built, sometimes so ugly they became things of beauty and above all painted in the most amazing array and variation of camouflage and colors conceivable.

It was somewhat like automobiles i guess. Now they all look the same, as do modern aircraft. But back then, each model stood out as something distinct and individual.

Just a small update. I shall start to populate this beatfull map so that you guys can enjoy it too!
I'm amazed about agraciers textures. I even went to google earth and tried to find the places where he took them.
I decided to make first version generic. The airfields, villages and cities will look more or less the same. ( few landmarks added). That will reduce the working time and will also keep actors.static smaller. I really liked the way Vol_sardegna looked.
And it will also leave the board for those who wants to make more accurate airfields and so...
My knowledge about SCW is more or less in hobbyist level and i really don't have the time to study all the details about this huge area.
And i never visited the area (shame and that will be corrected). So i must use my imagination to create Andalucia.
At the time the map don't have any railroads yet and i need info about the railroad system so we can work that out. I hate to make roads and railroads.
Ok! That's all from me now and now i shall tune my Miles Davies Schetches of Spain on and start to create village templates.
Kapteeni

Very good idea !!!

OMG! Look what i just found. I love utube!!!
http://www.youtube.com/user/GuerraCivilTV