[MOD] P-38J Lightning cockpit, with new working gauges v1.3

I am a tremendous fan of the Lightning and this is a beautiful mod
well done and thanks a ton.

M

Thanks for helping me out with my cockpit lights problem! NOT
But never mind I deleted this mod.

:?:
So I'm only allowed to criticize anything here if I make a mod myself? Is that what you are saying in the first line?
I've been very very grateful to other modmakers and what they have done and still do for all of us in their freetime. They reanimate this good old game we all love, I can tell you that without those great mods I wouldn't have played this game anymore. I know they have a private life with lots of other hobbies, taking care of their kids, family matters, friends and so on and therefor I do appreciate their great work here.
When another member here had a problem with installing a mod or something else I tried to help him out here or by PM. Or providing people with info about airwar related stuff. Feel free to browse through my posts.
I waited about two weeks for a possible fix for my cockpit problem, I do understand not to expect an answer immediately.
Thanks for reading anyway.

Is it possible to update this beautiful P-38J cockpit Tongue with fonctionnal temperature indicator for the news P-38 slots?? (P-38F/G/H)

This will get hours of use in playing "America's Ace of Aces"

http://mission4today.com/index.php?name ... ls&id=3868

[Image: 26981_1322703280787_1627005005_851319_1654206_n.jpg]