WindConfig v4.1 (it is modify Windconfig v3)

this is a great extension to the original.... and the Weatherset.exe makes it very easy to use too

Thank you all involved.

Now he made some new adjustments, but I can't understand it enough. Maybe if someone could do some translation from russian . . .

http://aviaskins.com/vb/showthread.php?t=750

http://aviaskins.com/vb/showthread.php?t=696&page=3

Here is short translation:

Put [Weather] section in the end of your mission file.
!!!IMPORTANT!!! Do not open modified mission file in FMB.
WindTop 7500 | max altitude of wind and turbulence
WindTurbulence 3 | turbulence power (0 - 6)
WindGust 10 | wind gusts m/s (0 - 25)

Turbulence power:
0 - no turb
1 - very small turb, no turbulence in clouds
2 - clouds turb on
3 - turbulence up to 450m from landscape and in clouds

Different types of clouds will have different turbulence in it.

Tested, works great! This mod goes a long way to adding immersive, random weather conditions into the sim! Part of my 'permanent' collection now...thanks to all involved!! Big Grin

Now i did ask the original version of this to have layers integrated, EG, have perhaps a bottom layer added so you could put duplicate copies in the mods folder so as to get different wind directions at different altitudes to further simulate real conditions, is there any chance of this in this mod?

bigbossmalone Wrote:Tested, works great! This mod goes a long way to adding immersive, random weather conditions into the sim! Part of my 'permanent' collection now...thanks to all involved!! Big Grin

so do i just drop the 3 files from this D/L into my windconfig_3b folder ?

Saburo Sakai Wrote:so do i just drop the 3 files from this D/L into my windconfig_3b folder ?

yes
you can install this mode by change old files to new files Smile

online test's of new semi-Atmosphere mode are started(ATM mod)

ATM mode are evolutions of wind mode. but have new fiches: there are turbulance and gust only in clouds, but there aren't turb and gust in big windows beetwen clouds.
and this mode can give very different weather. if you want, you can make weather really unflyable Smile

soon i uploaded this at forum, when English readme and tests will be ready Smile

Hi man . How do you find wich "AWEFW23443" - file is that you need to make mod :?:

Hi,
Great mod - one of the greatest mod out!!!
Can I auto-generate it for dgen-campaigns? Can someone perhaps add this randomize program to the dgen-mission-generation process? That would be great.

~S~
Can't find a valid dl link for this MOD. Is it posted somewhere else? I would really like to try it. Running 3.1 in the stock UP2.01 version now. Sad

~S~
WB_FlashOver

Can someone please post a working link?

Thanks

+1... Sad

I hope deutschmark has the mod and uploads it as I haven't seen Zloy for ages.

Your welcome.

Name ''SemiAtmosphere mod V4.3''

> http://forum.aviaskins.com//attachment. ... 1265575941 <

Cheers Affe.