*PLEASE DELETE*

ADMINS PLEASE DELETE

Many thanks, I've been waiting for having these birds in their own slot, especially the G4 for too long.

Keep up with the good work. Smile

Anto Wrote:- Incorrect loadout for G-6 trop (30mm cannon to be removed in next version)
May I ask why?

The Mk 108 did not enter service until autumn 1943 and it's deployment was limited by production shortages. G-6 trops went into production in late 42/early 43 and finished production midyear (with desert war over), well before the introduction of the Mk 108. I don't doubt that later on some surviving aircraft may have had them fitted, but they were most definately not fitted in factory (let alone available in gunpods)

Thanks, never enough of Bf's :wink:

Sad Have difficult download it from mediafire, would you please give me a filefront link?
Thank you!!

...thanks for your work....

..is it possible to have also a f4 trop with his slot..thanks anyway

109F trops has been available for a while: viewtopic.php?t=12069

I cant use mediafire, my antivirus blocks the site and declares it 'Dangerous"

Looks like excellent work

I'm uploading an additional link to FileFront now

Congratulation Anton!

You have done it....and it is an awesome work I see!

If I remember right in your wip topic you have writed that those will occupy some of the Muas 109 slot so did I need to delete someone of them or your 109 can be installed in addition of them?

My best regards

walter

SEMPER INCOMMODUS

FileFront link added for those having issues with mediafire.

@Walter: These are new slots and will not interfer with any of Muas's work

S!

Looks great Smile Will give a try when they become accepted to AAA UI and pass CRT=2 check Smile Any plans looking into the cockpit issue of Bf109? Wink Big Grin Would make them perfect..

Thanks Anto(and others involved)!!!! Big Grin Big Grin
All working and flying well.
Took the G-2 Trop out on her maiden flight, and nailed 2 Hurri MkIId's and 2 A-20's. Great stuff! 8)

There's a AXE advertisement blocking the download button and I can't seem to get rid of or move it. :o Maybe I'll try later. Big Grin

Thanks Anton for these much needed 109`s. Big Grin