CR.42 replacement gunsight reticle

My first non-FM related mod work on AAA :wink:

I was simply fed up with the German ReVi reticle inside the CR.42s cockpit and decided to put the same one that can be found in the G.50 on it. It wasn't as easy as just copying&pasting it as ingame the reticle appeared far too large and was of little use so I had to resize it to get it down to a reasonable size.

Download link:
http://files.filefront.com/CR42rar/;139 ... einfo.html

Unzip and put the CR42_Reticle folder inside your MODS folder!

PS: Experimenting with US gunsight reticles on the P39s right now. I've always hated the Russian reticle on those birds!

Thank you!

Karaya Wrote:PS: Experimenting with US gunsight reticles on the P39s right now. I've always hated the Russian reticle on those birds!

FYI, I'm pretty sure this mod viewtopic.php?t=7342 takes care of the P-39 gunsight problem already.

Thanks mate!

Now the Cr42 have a more historical one!

cheers

walter

SEMPER INCOMMODUS

Thanks for this mod.

But the Revi was historical, at the beginning: the CR42 was put in the game as an hungarian one, and the Hungarians Falcos were suited with German Revi.

I've made this sort of mods for Finnish H-75 (Revi 3C, 3D and C12 instead of American sight), Finnish Brewster (Revi 3C instead of american reticle) and Swiss Bf 109E-3 (Revi 3C instead of Revi C12).