[BETA] Fairey Swordfish Mk I

This is getting better & better.

A few nits: remnant floating in rear gunsight/ extra struts with floating bases in front of cockpit.

Fly! Wrote:This is getting better & better.

A few nits: remnant floating in rear gunsight/ extra struts with floating bases in front of cockpit.

This cannot be corrected until we get the "real" cockpit (that is being modeled9, I am afraid.
Maraz

I downloaded this beauty some days ago, and forgot to say GRAZIE!!!

Here you have some screenies during a torpedo run against a german Battleship:

http://dzrforum.creatuforo.com/aqu-temas3042.html#3042

S!

Just one question : is it normal that in cockpit view the wings and strutts are not textured (because of beta) or should they be textured in beta2 (in which case there is a problem with my install)?
(see what I have below)
[Image: swordf.jpg]

But anyway, thank you for the work, it is a fantastic addition to the game

I guess you have to register at the site to download? It just takes me to the forums. hm...

*DZR*Chimanov Wrote:...Here you have some screenies during a torpedo run against a german Battleship:

http://dzrforum.creatuforo.com/aqu-temas3042.html#3042

S!
WOW! Looking through the other pages of that thread I found some truly EXCELLENT screenshots that make cool wallpaper. Really nice stuff!

..thanks for beta 2 ... loving what Ranwers did with cockpit

can't wait for final version

many thanks to all involved Big Grin

Z

Sorry, i don't mean to seem stupid, but is the cockpit of Ranwers' there available at the moment?

Annoying the annoying, so you don't have to.
[Image: 29p95pf.gif]

Quote:but is the cockpit of Ranwers' there available at the moment?

yes, it is included in the Beta2 package :wink:

ooooh ok, cheers!

Annoying the annoying, so you don't have to.
[Image: 29p95pf.gif]

Still cannot join the Italian site. Every time I try to register I am rewarded with "Sorry, we are unable to register you at this time." Was given some info via a PM from the site--delete temporary files from my browser--but this still does not work. I generally use Firefox but I also tried to register using Microsoft and the result was the same. Does anyone out there have an answer? I know subsequent to my first post a number of AAA members have registered and done the download but here it is no joy. Is there any other way to get this mod? It is holding up my installing some single missions that require it. Any help would be appreciated

mort 1 Wrote:Still cannot join the Italian site. Every time I try to register I am rewarded with "Sorry, we are unable to register you at this time." Was given some info via a PM from the site--delete temporary files from my browser--but this still does not work. I generally use Firefox but I also tried to register using Microsoft and the result was the same. Does anyone out there have an answer? I know subsequent to my first post a number of AAA members have registered and done the download but here it is no joy. Is there any other way to get this mod? It is holding up my installing some single missions that require it. Any help would be appreciated

OK I'll check with the webmaster
Maraz

http://www.canons-skins.com/wiki/index.p...=New_Skins

Thanks a lot !

Cheers

Nico

Nice one and thanks to canonuk

Thanks cannon, but is there a void skin or a photoshop template ?