[BETA] Fairey Swordfish Mk I

mort 1 Wrote:Still cannot join the Italian site. Every time I try to register I am rewarded with "Sorry, we are unable to register you at this time." Was given some info via a PM from the site--delete temporary files from my browser--but this still does not work. I generally use Firefox but I also tried to register using Microsoft and the result was the same. Does anyone out there have an answer? I know subsequent to my first post a number of AAA members have registered and done the download but here it is no joy. Is there any other way to get this mod? It is holding up my installing some single missions that require it. Any help would be appreciated

Hi,
you should also delete your cookies, besides of your temporary internet files.
Sorry for the problem, please let me know if it works (if not, we will arrange another solution)
Bye
Maraz

Cookies went with the second try; still no joy. At the present time someone is trying to register for me using my info--awkward way to do it but this is obviously a problem that requires a computer magic man to solve. My son is a programmer but even he is stumper. (in fact, he was the one who told me to delete the cookies). Thank you all who PM'd Dazed and confused Mort 1

mort 1 Wrote:Still cannot join the Italian site. Every time I try to register I am rewarded with "Sorry, we are unable to register you at this time." Was given some info via a PM from the site--delete temporary files from my browser--but this still does not work. I generally use Firefox but I also tried to register using Microsoft and the result was the same. Does anyone out there have an answer? I know subsequent to my first post a number of AAA members have registered and done the download but here it is no joy. Is there any other way to get this mod? It is holding up my installing some single missions that require it. Any help would be appreciated

I had a similar issue and gave up. Sad

can anyone help ive download the swordfish and installed but the canopy on the internal veiw is a solid block of purple i reinstalled but i have the the same problem anyone know a way around it?

What loadouts will the MK II have?

I can see different sets of bombs in Canons screens.

PorcoRosso Wrote:http://www.canons-skins.com/wiki/index.p...=New_Skins

Thanks a lot !

Cheers

Nico

Damn ,nearly missed these , fantastic and loads of em...Cheers.

PorcoRosso Wrote:http://www.canons-skins.com/wiki/index.p...=New_Skins

Thanks a lot !

Cheers

Nico

Canon, those skins are some of your best ever. Fantastic work!
I notice the black D-Day one is uploaded as the white D-Day version. Any chance the nocturnal one can be added too? These flares are starting to itch....

Tongue

Cheers Bee...fixed.

Thanks mate. Great stuff!

Thanks for the link Porco! great skins by Cannon 8)

Enjoyed trying them tonight- they look great :thumbsup:

99CONMAN Wrote:can anyone help ive download the swordfish and installed but the canopy on the internal veiw is a solid block of purple i reinstalled but i have the the same problem anyone know a way around it?

This happens when you have low resolution settings in game. Try increasing "Object Detail" in View Options menu.
Maraz

Thanks to you, 6S.Maraz, for this excellent aircraft, and to Canon for his excellent skins.

I live near, and have interviewed, Sub Lt John Moffat, who flew his Swordfish from the Ark Royal, and is credited with dropping the torpedo which hit the rudder on the Bismark, thereby crippling its steering, allowing the Royal Navy Fleet to catch and sink it. He was flying in Swordfish 5C/L9726, 759 Naval Air Squadron- any chance of a skin, Canon?

Check this out:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Moffat_(pilot)

Or for the full story of Swordfish action that day, see:

http://www.kbismarck.com/article2.html

Consider it done Smile

Triad773 Wrote:Thanks for the link Porco! great skins by Cannon 8)

Enjoyed trying them tonight- they look great :thumbsup:

Ditto 8)

Thunda Wrote:...I live near, and have interviewed, Sub Lt John Moffat, who flew his Swordfish from the Ark Royal, and is credited with dropping the torpedo which hit the rudder on the Bismark, thereby crippling its steering, allowing the Royal Navy Fleet to catch and sink it...
Very cool. I envy you for being able to hear it from the man who did that daring feat.
Was/is that interview published anywhere? I think it would be an amazing story to read.