B-29 Alley Bug

Yesterday my Group tried the B-29 Alley Map for a Mission I made. We notice that there is a spawn
ponit bug on this map, espeically on the Tinian Concert Air Field. When spawning in, the Planes are to close together and damage the wing tips on the planes. Has this spawn point been fixed yet? Nice map, it is a shame that there is a spawn point bug in it.

It's not the map. You have the carrier Takeoff mod installed.

Though I fly through the valley of death, I will fear no evil.....
For I am the meanest SOB in the valley!

[Image: JollySignature.jpg]

How does having the carrier takeoff mod effect spawn points on map though? That mod effects only aircraft carriers and even then you have to edit the mis file to have the mod to work anyways right.

u don't have to edit the mis file for the carrier spawn to work. You only do that for catapulting with extra boost power. There may be a conflict between that mod and other maps though....

Well then if it is the carrier take off mod, then why don't I have trouble with the other maps and mod maps. It is just this one map, the B-29 Alley map. If it is the carrier take Off mod, then why don't some make a patch to fix it? I would but I am not a map maker and have no clue on how to fix these kinds of things. "NOT ALL OF US ARE COMP. WIZ LIKE SOME YOU ARE!!!!!

Well myself and Lakota tested this map with the carrier catapult mod deactivated and removed from the mod folder and still the same result. Heres proof.
[Image: 0307200925017.jpg]
[Image: 0307200924959.jpg]
[Image: 0307200924536.jpg]
These are from all B-29 airfields at Tinian, Guam and Saipan.