? For Fly Zo

I have been working on a Moving Dogfight Mission using the BoB Summer map you made and noticed that the Atlantic Wall bunkers are mostly Destroyed, and when I place C-47's on the map they don't show Invasion Stripes, it might be moot at this point but this would be a good subject for a map to have this period modeled and maybe this is already being undertaken by someone else. But if you have the desire to do so could you add this to your map set in addition to the Summer, Autumn And Winter Maps? Thanks 8)

FA_Bong Wrote:I have been working on a Moving Dogfight Mission using the BoB Summer map you made and noticed that the Atlantic Wall bunkers are mostly Destroyed, and when I place C-47's on the map they don't show Invasion Stripes, it might be moot at this point but this would be a good subject for a map to have this period modeled and maybe this is already being undertaken by someone else. But if you have the desire to do so could you add this to your map set in addition to the Summer, Autumn And Winter Maps? Thanks 8)

LAL rone ( i hope i pselt his name right) made a normandy map correct for d-day. Search the map MODS section or I'll try and find a link :wink:

FA_Bong Wrote:I have been working on a Moving Dogfight Mission using the BoB Summer map you made and noticed that the Atlantic Wall bunkers are mostly Destroyed, and when I place C-47's on the map they don't show Invasion Stripes, it might be moot at this point but this would be a good subject for a map to have this period modeled and maybe this is already being undertaken by someone else. But if you have the desire to do so could you add this to your map set in addition to the Summer, Autumn And Winter Maps? Thanks 8)

not sure what you're talking about cos here all bunkers looks ok ( i didn't change any of stock normandy object ... didn't touch actors.static file at all cos of online/ Dgen compatibility)

[Image: normandy_01.jpg]

also for skins ... summer and autumn versions are using stock normandy attributes ( month / camouflage values) so game should use default skins like on stock normandy maps . I't's different story for winter version obviously . So please check your default skin for C-47 ( summer ) if using skin mod .

reg
Z