Normandy Map we have a problem-Forest Fire in England!?

I just noticed this in the Typhoon Campaign which apparently is based on Normandy 2 Map.Pictures are better than words:
[Image: 0907200916-48-58-1.jpg]
[Image: 1007200918-03-04.jpg]
I thought it might be a one time glitch so I tried a quick check on QMB & got this:
[Image: 110720098-40-30-1.jpg]
[Image: 110720098-40-25.jpg]
I thought it might be something to do with the "Bumpification Mod , but so far this effect hasn't shown up elsewhere...any ideas? I recently did a top to botton reinstall & that may have had something to do with this( installing same map twice perhaps?)
Obviosly would like asolution so I can continue pounding German tanks! Smile

Weird... looks like water from EAW. No idea what is causing this though. From your pics it seems that both land and sea are afected ?

Cheers

Nico

i dont know abou this but it looks like little islands in a dark ocian lol. good luck

Texture problem...?

English Channel appears wet & well...no black water problems...France also is spared...just England has been "French Fried"....

I had this once, when I tried to "exchange" by my own incompetend doing, the Channel island map with fly_zo's english coastline map. (just copying/ranaming files... couldn't get it to work)

looked just like that. did you maybe try soemthing like that?

now with Vincents DGen modded campaigns and the mod for the exchange of teh isalnd map with fly_zo's map everything is fine.

You have fly_zo's BOB map's map_c.tga and map_c.tgatable files in your Normandy folder.

[Image: sig2.gif]
TEAM PACIFIC

yup, it looks like you have my map_c.tga in your normandy folder and since you don't have my map_T present there are no texture on "new" land .

... either remove that file or place all my files (BoB) so you have normal map

reg
Z

SOLVED-Removed Normandy maps from my main game maps folders & replaced them with LAL Normandy maps from virgin1.1 install , & viola everything fixed...not sure textures are the same as they were...but no more firebombed England...so...good enough! :lol: