[MOD] Boeing P26 Peashooter Now Available.

Great plane, great 3D, and a great contribution to the sim, but does this plane have its own FM? or is it using the FM from the Ki-27

comes without AC installer update... now guess Wink

The nice thing about AAA, is that you always get a qualified an detailed answer from the makers themselves. I really love the openness here, and the friendly way newcomers are threaten.

Cheers

Morten.

Salute ALL hi ;-)

There is a update coming matter of fact it just about done I post it a few pages back
But will post it again here and add a few more things.

P26 name over plane.
Cockpit reworked.
US pilot.
Lodout with 4 25 lb bombs on racks.
Damage model fixed.
LOD

I've been getting some stick time with the Peashooter, and even though it's aptly named, it's a great-looking model and a hoot to zip around in. Well done as usual, DM! :veryhappy: :beta: :thumbsup:

[quote="Deutschmark"]Salute ALL hi ;-)

There will be no FM done on these 20

I noticed the following, which may have been posted already:

The name of the P-26 skin folder as it comes in the download for the plane seems in error. The skin folder's name is "P26" but you won't see alternative skins unless you change the name to "P-26".

A second problem is that when in flight at least online with the icons for the other planes turned on, the other P-26 planes flying around have their icon name read "Ki-27".

Good plane, though. Lots of fun against the A5M4 and Ki-27, whose FM it seems to be using except its guns seem stronger. Would like its own cockpit instead of using that of the Ki-27 as the A5M4 uses that too.

Flagman

Salute ALL hi ;-)

Flagman Wrote:I noticed the following, which may have been posted already:
The name of the P-26 skin folder as it comes in the download for the plane seems in error. The skin folder's name is "P26" but you won't see alternative skins unless you change the name to "P-26".
A second problem is that when in flight at least online with the icons for the other planes turned on, the other P-26 planes flying around have their icon name read "Ki-27".
Good plane, though. Lots of fun against the A5M4 and Ki-27, whose FM it seems to be using except its guns seem stronger. Would like its own cockpit instead of using that of the Ki-27 as the A5M4 uses that too.

Flagman

Glad you like it Smile
Look 3 post up, that

Great.

One small additional thing that would be nice is the aircraft markings giving the number of the aircraft such as is on the tails of A5M4s and Ki-27s. However, I would not put them there as many skins I have for the P-26 have decorations on the tails which would make the markings hard to see. A good place where there is hardly ever decorations is on the fuselage just forward of the tail elevator.

Good job on this.

Flagman

Hello All,
Some one here made a skin for the P-26.
What format did you use? Nothing I have will open it. Cry

hello Deutschmark...
I have a problem with the aircraft...
I install any property but my game plant to 60%....
an you help me please...
I really want to fly with....
I thank you in advance

I love flying this thing against the A5M4. It really is quite a fight. I love this aircraft.

Downloaded this A/C and flew it without any problems. Guns seem realistic for what it is. This is a plane that will improve your gunnery skills. Aiming is important as well as ammunition conservation.

Try realistic and contemporary enemies not Spitfire XXXXXIIVVV :-) More like A5M4, A6M2, Ki-27, Ki-43, ect.

Would like to see a server with Ki-27 vs P-26. (Yes, same aircraft, that is the point.)

After a few flights and lots of fights I think this is a GREAT Airplane.

Hope for new pit soon. Pretty Please.

THANK YOU Big Grin Big Grin

Salute ALL hi ;-)

badfly Wrote:hello Deutschmark...
I have a problem with the aircraft...
I install any property but my game plant to 60%....
an you help me please...
I really want to fly with....
I thank you in advance

@ Badfly, the P 26 does not have a buttons file and that is what would make a
CTD at 60%, did you download any other plane and put them in your game at
The same time as the P-26? If so what are they.

Deutschmark
WW1 Project Member.

just to let you guys know the October issue of AIRCRAFT magazine has a nice
little revue of the{ p-26 by Deutschmark} complete with screen shot!
and the A.A.A web address
well done guys Big Grin that will help spread the good word :lol:
http://www.aircraftmagazine.co.uk/

When is the update coming out to fix the damage model? :?: