[MOD] *NEW* Slot A/C & Wpn (Hurricane Mods)(5.0)

Hi Danzigzag
Would it be posible for You to install 3x English Rockets (like the rockets of Beaufighter, Typhoon, Mosquito CC) under each wing of the Hurricane II.
In the last Years of the war Hurricane IIb, IIc IV were fitted with 6 Rocket Projectiles. They used the Wings of the IId who was strengthend for the weight of the Vikers anittankgun.

would be a cool addon

Thank you for all this job of rearmament !

But, I assume that it is not possible to correct this small defect ?

[Image: Hurri_IIb-fm.jpg]

Does the IIa have the modification that prevented the engine cut out during negetive G manoeuvers? That was one of its major improvements over the Mark I

Annoying the annoying, so you don't have to.
[Image: 29p95pf.gif]

Do you plan to do a Hurricane I mod too, like the Belgian Hurricanes that were armed with 4x13.2mm FN Brownings?

Dogtail2 Wrote:
OberstDanjeje Wrote:The game's engine add the weight based on the weapons slots added.

Is this statement true?

The statement is true. As you dispense the loads or use up your ammo, the FM adjusts. That was one of the most advanced features that the IL-2 series had when it came out, and it is true. I can't go into the programming details, but it is true.

Docholiday Wrote:Hi Danzigzag
Would it be posible for You to install 3x English Rockets (like the rockets of Beaufighter, Typhoon, Mosquito CC) under each wing of the Hurricane II.
In the last Years of the war Hurricane IIb, IIc IV were fitted with 6 Rocket Projectiles. They used the Wings of the IId who was strengthend for the weight of the Vikers anittankgun.

would be a cool addon

Would love to, but would require modifications to the 3D models themselves, not just the coding, in the future I plan to address that as well.

P/O W. 'Moggy' Cattermole Wrote:Does the IIa have the modification that prevented the engine cut out during negetive G manoeuvers? That was one of its major improvements over the Mark I

The IIa is a load option within the IIb, they shared the same engine, and thus same flt model. The adjustmens in the "feel" are due to no extra 4x guns in the tips, and whether you are carrying drop tanks.

Radoye Wrote:Do you plan to do a Hurricane I mod too, like the Belgian Hurricanes that were armed with 4x13.2mm FN Brownings?

If you can find me a picture for the arrangement, and the ammo load, I can give it a go...

Epervier Wrote:Thank you for all this job of rearmament !

But, I assume that it is not possible to correct this small defect ?

[Image: Hurri_IIb-fm.jpg]

unfortunately not at this time... would require 3D re-design...

danzigzag Wrote:
P/O W. 'Moggy' Cattermole Wrote:Does the IIa have the modification that prevented the engine cut out during negetive G manoeuvers? That was one of its major improvements over the Mark I

The IIa is a load option within the IIb, they shared the same engine, and thus same flt model. The adjustmens in the "feel" are due to no extra 4x guns in the tips, and whether you are carrying drop tanks.

ok, awesome. Cheers!

Annoying the annoying, so you don't have to.
[Image: 29p95pf.gif]

You are but god m8 as I love all these updated planes your releasing 8)

[Image: catpongaq4.gif]

Great job and fantastic attention to detail.

Best of all clear and easy to follow installation guide for those of us that aint been using this site for 700 years like most of the regulars :?

Thanks Big Grin

... long time awaited mod

many thanks for it

reg
Z

All,

My pleasure. I really would like to have been able to add more features but I want to try to stick with weapon-mod-new-slot planes before I dive into more complex mods. there is a lot that can be improved just with a few things... biggest problem comes from the features in the 3D modesl themselves. Some simply do not allow for a whole lot of modifications, and some would require substantial FM redesign... so before I tackle that I'll continue to release modest features that I hope will increase the enjoyability (if that is a word) of the sim.

danzigzag Wrote:All,

My pleasure. I really would like to have been able to add more features but I want to try to stick with weapon-mod-new-slot planes before I dive into more complex mods. there is a lot that can be improved just with a few things... biggest problem comes from the features in the 3D modesl themselves. Some simply do not allow for a whole lot of modifications, and some would require substantial FM redesign... so before I tackle that I'll continue to release modest features that I hope will increase the enjoyability (if that is a word) of the sim.

Danzig you need to email the Daidalos Team and join them they can probably help with this kind of unique over view of weapons historics... daidalos.team@gmail.com