HELP - Unable to move bridges in map building

Hello,

My predicament is this; I downloaded the "map_FMB-tools" mod, and loaded it up. I've got a simple map going with no objects (Coral Sea) and I'm tinkering around with the objects (runway plates etc) all well in this department, however; when I place down a rail/vehicle bridge I'm unable to rotate it or move it around the map?

Help would be greatly appreciated. Please keep the explanations simple, my level of experience in this area is to say the least....pathetic :???:

Kind regards

Ven

You're not the first to find this difficult. Zoom in to the bridge, and move the cursor along the bridges centreline. The 'handle' is on either one of the slopes at the ends of the bridge. It's quite small, but be patient, you'll find it. With practice it becomes easy.

caldrail Wrote:You're not the first to find this difficult. Zoom in to the bridge, and move the cursor along the bridges centreline. The 'handle' is on either one of the slopes at the ends of the bridge. It's quite small, but be patient, you'll find it. With practice it becomes easy.

Thank you for your help, I appreciate you taking the time to help me!!

Kind regards

Ven.

Also, if you increase the icon size to 32 you'll find it a lot easier to select objects in general and bridges in particular. -viking

Thanks for this - I've finally got the hang of rotating and moving bridges. It had been puzzling me for ages.

One extra question - how do I make long bridges; I don't seem to be able to stretch them, and joining two together looks awful.

:cheers: