IL2 Stop At 60% after Install An New A/C

Hi I'm new Here From Netherland Indiche (indonesian)
I Have An Problem After I Install B29 Silverplate After i check and an problem is
Folder STD There Are Include Air.ini,weapon_rus,plane_rus
When I Delete It I Cant See This A/C But When I Install It.Make MY IL-2 1946 Modded Version Crash :???:
I dont know why?? Please anyone help me..Cry
Thanks
:lol:

Make sure you have the latest aircraftaftinstaller installed.
It's in the MODS Download section.
It's version 3.8.
By the way, I see you're new to this, here's an advise from me:
ALLWAYS MAKE A BACKUP OF YOUR IL2 FILES BEFORE INSTALLING A NEW MOD, keeps frustration away, believe me.
And welcome.

~S~

You deleted you're STD folder! Confusedhock: I'm afraid you've just made a grave mistake friend. the STD folder contains vital information to help your game recognise aircraft, ships and weapons. Without it your game won't be able to recognize anything mod or not. If you tried to automatically install the Silverplate the problem is probably due to failure to follow instructions or an error during the download. If you tried a manual install you probably did not add the correct writes to the air.ini or run the AC installer.

Dude where did you ever get the idea you had to delete the STD folder?

If your new to all this you may be best of reading about the UI 1.1.1 version and downloading it all from here.

It will be well worth it in the long run because it not only has this plane you want but also a lot of others and other mods you'll want as you get more into the sim.

And then of course make a back up.

I guess (hope) when you say you deleted the STD file that you only disabled it.
The B29 Silverplate comes with Universal Installer v1.1 so I guess you do not have this installed but have used some other Mod Enabler.

If you are new to all this the easiest and quickest route maybe a reinstall.

Start with the unmodded game version4.08. Do not install 4.09.

Download and install Universal Installer v1.1 (The link is inoperative)
Install the UI 1.1 patch (The link is inoperative)

Thats it. This will include the B29 Silverplate which you wanted, and lots more stuff as well.

If installing new mods learn how to do a manual installation. This saves a lot of problems.
For latest Aircraft Mods you will need the latest buttons file (Aircraft Installer) (The link is inoperative). Make sure you use the correct version for use with UI 1.1.

I Delete STD Folder And my IL-2 1946 Modded Version Working Properly
When I Not Delete It My IL-2 1946 Modded Version CTD :???:
That My Idea
@All:ok i will try your advice
thanks

Ow No I Try use All Advice but Its seems not works still ctd :???:

Are you sure you didn't forget to patch to 4.08 first?

Yes I Sure Had Been Install that version...Still Not Working And Now I Fly An FSX Big Grin