Egypt and the Pyramids ???

Is there a map about or one being made that has the part of Egypt incorperating the Nile, Cairo and the Pyramids?

All my Africa maps seem to come into Egypt from both sides stopping just before the Nile and the Pyramids each time. It would be great to takeoff and fly by the Pyramids before flying downtown Cairo on the way to a mission.

I don't think so, but you can build your own, using Delvpier's "Egypt" objects, which you can easily trace using the "search" button (pyramid and lots of buildings, camels, a crocodile! available for imaginative scenarios)

DLV.SINAI and you can find a pyramid here in dersert objects mod but I don t remember who did it ...sorry

There are at least two maps n the works that will include dlvpers Egypt objects. Just takes time.....

2bits Wrote:There are at least two maps n the works that will include dlvpers Egypt objects. Just takes time.....

Sounds great, I ve been to Egypt several times and every time I was there i thought how excellent it would be to run scenic flight tour around the pyramids.

Now i've got my pilots licence i just need a tiger moth and permission... can anyone lend me a tiger moth...lol

I guess i'll just wait for the map to come out and do it in my sim instead.

Aussie Pilot Wrote:
2bits Wrote:There are at least two maps n the works that will include dlvpers Egypt objects. Just takes time.....

Sounds great, I ve been to Egypt several times and every time I was there i thought how excellent it would be to run scenic flight tour around the pyramids.

Now i've got my pilots licence i just need a tiger moth and permission... can anyone lend me a tiger moth...lol

I guess i'll just wait for the map to come out and do it in my sim instead.

If you poke around my el alamein map there's no telling what you might find - the desert is a big place, you know, much of it unexplored :wink: -viking

I