Options screen hangup.

I have had to do a new install after computer problems and everything works fine except when I double click on the desktop link to load the game I find my taskbar stays onscreen through the splash screen loadup and then when the option screen shows up the cursor freezes until I right click on the mouse. Then I have to press the 'Windows' key to return to the desktop then click on the Il 2 icon on the taskbar at which point the option screen shows up again and I am ready to go. :-?

Same thing here....It s always the same first time I open the game but after it s work find...I think I got this little problem until 4,08 get out... :roll:

I have the same issue and in another threat (don't remember which one) I read that a lot of people have it. I think it's just a known issiue and if I'm not mistaken, I think that it even occured in the vanilla game but I'm not sure about that anymore as it's a long time ago I played unmodded.

~S~

Move the il2 shortcut to the single click taskbar at the bottom of your screen.....

hero Wrote:Move the il2 shortcut to the single click taskbar at the bottom of your screen.....

Didn't work for me Cry

Cheers

Quelty