Distorted airfield

On the beautifu; English channel map the airfields are distorted. When I installed the AAA package everything was oke. I installed some more mods and maps and at once this happened. I installed the map seperatly, because maybe some texture was wrong, but the problem is still there. I happens only with this (very beautiful and useful) map. How can I fix it??
[Image: 4c607c34d8.jpg]

What you see in the image are the airfield blankfieldplates (these should transparent), but they are not blank.
Something you have installed has affected these, but not sure what.

The UI 1.1 version of the blankfieldplates is in MODS/ObjectsMap/airfields
and there should be a text entry for blankfieldplates in static.ini

They are called up by the actors.static file in the Channel1940 map. The actors.static is not likely to be changed.
I suggest you do a search in the MODS folder for blankfieldplate and also in static.ini

Then it should be possible to work out whats wrong.

Ashe

wimsma Wrote:On the beautifu; English channel map the airfields are distorted. When I installed the AAA package everything was oke. I installed some more mods and maps and at once this happened. I installed the map seperatly, because maybe some texture was wrong, but the problem is still there. I happens only with this (very beautiful and useful) map. How can I fix it??
[Image: 4c607c34d8.jpg]

Do you use Flushy's airfield textutures? That may be affecting the map. Give it a look.

Hi....

I must have installed them because at once I noticed that the airfields in all my maps were a litle changed. So.....how can i get rid of this mod? I don't know were it is located, it's not a real mod i guess. Or is there a way to fix it in a way the superb channel map shows it's airfields again. Maybe someone could give me some advise...

No, it's not caused by Flushy's mod.

You've evidently installed something that contains the same Kronstadt plates but with textures. If you have the same file twice in the MODS folder, the game reads the alphabetically first one and ignores any others. So, just change the name of the folder that contains my Channel map objects to have an 'A' at the start so it appears at the start of the MODs folder and it should be fine.