Tab Ardennes Map Disaster Please help

Hello friends,

It all statred when I tried to set up Poltava's Triumph in the West - things went down from there.

He required 3 maps: Tab ardennes/ Cannons English Channel 1940 & ashes BoF.

This is what I have:

in MapMods/Maps -

the standard Ardennes (Ardennes_S Ardennes/sload.ini) Brackets are mine for easier reading
(Ardennes_W Ardennes/wload.ini)

Cannons channel map (English_Channel_1940 CAN_Channel/Can_40_load.ini)

are all in the "all"

in MODS/MAPMODS/maps

Ashes Bof (ash_Battle_ of_France_1940 ash_BOF/ash_load.ini)

Tabs ardenne (tab_ardennes ardennes/tab_wload.ini)

in the "all"

I have really tried to decipher/reconfigure the multiple pages attached to the Tab ardenne map but for the life of me it won't load or sometimes there are no maps at all just mission briefing. Please, in plain English can somebody help me work this out so I can get Tabs map up and/or stop maps disappearing altogether for this campaign.

Many thanks in advance. DW

Hello Friends,

I'm posting this in case it is a help to others when they change map settings or "ini" settings.

I must have follwed instructions about Tab ardennes map a dozen times without exaggeration. I printed out the six extra map pages and read them over and over. I followed faithfully every suggestion, saved the changs and still disaster, the maps wouldn't load or disappeared.

Finally, I changed the "ini" again, went back to desktop and thought to look again. Nothing was changed. Instead of "saving as" I was "saving" so nothing was saving. Now it works, I have the maps. Amen.

A little lesson for those who are new or unfamilar with changing ini/config or anything else - save right (save as) after the changes. If my experience can "save" just one person stress - it was worth it.

All the Best, DW

Hi Doctor, i think this maps are standard in the UI mod : (The link is inoperative)

Good you could fix it enyway