Announcing the return of the Scale Models Forum!

Yes indeedy, back by popular vote, the Scale Models Forum is up and running again!

Riffraffv8 will be its dedicated moderator, and the forum should stay up for good, as cost cutting measures mean that the site can easily afford to run it!

Luckily when the forum was removed originally, the threads in the original forum were not deleted, simply sent to the murky depths of the Spray and Pray section. This means that none of your original posts and pics were lost ofr good, we should be able to retrieve them all.

I'd ask anyone with a kind and helpful soul, therefore, to make a post in any models related threads in the spray and pray section. That way, they'll be at the top of the section, and the global moderators and admins will be able to quickly find them and send them to thier rightful home. Tomorrow at some point, i intend to sift through spray and pray to find as many of the posts as i can. Your help, regardless of whether you're a moderator or not, will be appreciated.

Incidentally, my appologies to those who were told by me this'd be up 3 1/2 hours ago, at 6pm British Summer Time... I rather forgot... :oops:

Regards!
Mog

Annoying the annoying, so you don't have to.
[Image: 29p95pf.gif]

Good to see it back! I thought I was going nuts when I was searching for it one day and couldn't find it.

May I have the honor of starting the first thread here? :lol:

P.S.
I hope you chack your post again. Tongue
I went through the spray & pray topics and made a short list of scale model related threads I managed to find:

viewtopic.php?t=4482

viewtopic.php?t=9344

viewtopic.php?t=8419

viewtopic.php?t=10468

viewtopic.php?t=8857

viewtopic.php?t=9288

viewtopic.php?t=9187

viewtopic.php?t=10435

viewtopic.php?t=10924

viewtopic.php?t=10926

viewtopic.php?t=11594

viewtopic.php?t=11615

viewtopic.php?t=8747

viewtopic.php?t=14628

viewtopic.php?t=13784

viewtopic.php?t=14098

viewtopic.php?t=14115

viewtopic.php?t=14248

viewtopic.php?t=15269

viewtopic.php?t=14218

viewtopic.php?t=16470

viewtopic.php?t=16807

viewtopic.php?t=16181

viewtopic.php?t=17666

viewtopic.php?t=18223

viewtopic.php?t=18500

(The link is inoperative)

Confusedhock:

Gosh, thank you! That'll certainly save a lot of time! Many thanks indeed!

--edit--
there, i *think* that's all of the links you provided moved. I'll take a shufti at spray and pray tomorrow anyway, just in case. I'll also check out the screenshots / images forum as well, see if anything ended up in there.

Many thanks again for your help, that was really useful!

Annoying the annoying, so you don't have to.
[Image: 29p95pf.gif]

P/O W. 'Moggy' Cattermole Wrote:Confusedhock:

Gosh, thank you! That'll certainly save a lot of time! Many thanks indeed!

That gave me the warm fuzzys. :3

thanks moggy, just got in from work to find you got it up and runnin again...nice one
and thank you Robert_Kavnik that was great help cheers Big Grin

Salute ALL hi ;-)

Welcome home riffraffv8 to your forum Big Grin

Deutschmark
WW1 Project Member.

Welcome back

thanks guys Big Grin

Yeah, welcome back to the legion of "little green men" that roam these forums restlessly seeking inner peace...
Or something like that :wink:

Great to have this section back.

Well, technically it's not mine yet, but offcourse!

It will be at author's discretion that the images will be taken and posted, offcourse. :wink:

Just seen this....wonderful stuff!! Thankyou 8)