Thread Closed

Tiger 33's Ultimate Sound Mod V2

rollnloop Wrote:I hope AAA will accept the C6 buttons file posting on their forum, to simplify the thing for AAA UI users, but i'm not the guy to discuss it officially; so just take it from a user/betatester POV.

Thats the main objective of AAA and the rest of the teams/sites/persons.
Unification.

1st: C6 = Check-six forums

2nd:
If i understand all this well; this very mod will work with our UI1.1 /1.2 but the flyby soundmod (F3 ) will cause CTD's?

And if i'm reading this correctly, AAA will try to get this whole soundmod, the flyby mod included, to work with the new UI1.2 if possible?

Please correct me if i'm wrong, ofcourse.. Smile

People, think for a sec. UI 1.2 is round the corner, so is 4.09, so is Buttons 3.9. He will probably release with the new Buttons to make full compatibility with the new mods etc. If you understand what im getting at.

Awesome! Any chance on a Stuka as well?

If the complete C6 new slots aircraft package is in ui 1.1 or 1.2, with of course C6 buttons everything works normally flyby included but if
a new slot aircraft present in C6 pack is not present in your facility and if you press F3 ... CTD!
For new aircrafts you install if they have the same original root name in class file there will be no problem flyby will work with this aircrafts.
but for new aircrafts you install if they have not the same original root name in class file no problem but no flyby sounds with this aircrafts!

For those who do not know me i am not a newbie in Il2 modding and you fly with my sound samples for long time now :
I create all sound samples with Sg2_Wasy mods 0.90 to 0.93. :wink:

Have a look to today fly_ zo post :

fly_zo Wrote:IL2 modding history

from the top of my head ...

pioneers of modding, the very first ones :

QTim = sfs extractor ... wrapper , all essential stuff for game to become moddable
SgWasy, Tiger = original sound mod + few Ai's flayable
MrJolly , LtWolf = all discoveries and java coding to be able to fly Ai's + gunner positions / the very first new slot plane introduction: SPITFIRE I ( leading AAA up to the very top of modding IL2 community )
Ranwers= master of hier.him manipulations ... first franken plane
sHr= the great 6DOF Tracker /mouse version mods
Bee = original skinmod founder (discovered manipulations of ingame default skins )
Lowfighter and fly_zo = original map files manipulations and very first retextured maps / new land map
6S.Maraz = the very first completely new map (Malta)
Two fantastic guys ( modest enough to request anonymity ) = original map tools ( no new map possible without them)
Fisneeky = first cloned ingame objects
FC = the one and only, great QMB+ mod :-) , ingame icons modifications , new ships
Dr.Jones and fatduck= new 3d models /ingame tga's tools and editors ( not one new model possible without them)
Hellzone = patch for non DVD game version + 4.09b1m (moddable) contribution + very first MDS mod
Fireball = java coding / new game engine features introduced
Hunin= FM for new slot planes

Manny thanks guys for everything !

reg
Z
p.s. if i missed someone .... sorry :oops: ( my age ...)

also do bear in mind that this is not some kind of best modders nor the most deserving ones list ... it's just a list of guys who set the whole thing started .

Thank you very much for your compliments concerning my 2 Ultimate Sound Mod V2 videos.

C.6 is CheckSix I believe, its all in french and I am just a dumb American that can barely speak English Smile

Greg

Tiger33

Speak to Monguse (if you havent already) maybe you two could bash somthing out for the future say .... 1.2 patch or 1.3.....

Agreed ...

Just been a bit busy stomping out small fires

Send me a PM when you can Tiger, I'll be glad to bash something together for 1,2

It would great to see some collaboration on this from all mod communities, its mods like this that really stand out and should be integrated into all 'packs'.

Also, are there plans to make this open so everyone can add their own plane easily? There are so many planes coming out, sub-variants with different engines, they should all comply with this mod and include the hooks to do so. (I HOPE)

Tiger: Would it be possible to turn on/off the distance you can hear other planes? I don't mind this being unrealistic, I would just not rather give up the outside view sounds.
Just a question, I don't know what is involved, I just use the mods and appreciate the hard work that went into them.

Greg

gflinch Wrote:It would great to see some collaboration on this from all mod communities, its mods like this that really stand out and should be integrated into all 'packs'.

Also, are there plans to make this open so everyone can add their own plane easily? There are so many planes coming out, sub-variants with different engines, they should all comply with this mod and include the hooks to do so. (I HOPE)

Tiger: Would it be possible to turn on/off the distance you can hear other planes? I don't mind this being unrealistic, I would just not rather give up the outside view sounds.
Just a question, I don't know what is involved, I just use the mods and appreciate the hard work that went into them.

Greg

Outside sounds are always present but with a reduced distance

Big Grin Again T33, Just like my other post back at SAS, just BRILIANT M8!!

Fantastic!

This is clearly a huge project and your work so far is outstanding. I am joining the throngs of eagerly waiting supporters.

These sounds are amazing! Simply breathtaking 8)

WOW!

Tiger_33 those sounds are top notch!

That P38 start up sound is to die for!

And those pratt-whitneys are great too!

I hope they can get your stuff into the AAA UI package!

Any idea when this is coming out anyone?
Thread Closed