game freezes at 60% Can anyone help??

Just re installed game after i put the unified installer package in the game freezes at 60% was a clean install game worked before i put the unified installer in works if i run 408 no mod can anyone help?? thanks alot

Hi'
Mayby a re-install. And check your .ini files :?:
Happy Landings
ColaBen

sheckyboo Wrote:Just re installed game after i put the unified installer package in the game freezes at 60% was a clean install game worked before i put the unified installer in works if i run 408 no mod can anyone help?? thanks alot
May be it's a button trouble. Running aircraft inqtaller 3.8 should cure it.

Best regards

Quote:game freezes at 60% was a clean install game worked before i put the unified installer in works if i run 408 no mod can anyone help??

Gidday , my 60% CTD happened after having a working U.I 1.1.1 instalation then adding on new mods, specifically the old typhoon mod. (The link is inoperative)the latest typhoon version has the Ranwers 3.8 buttons file which fixed the CTD for me.
it's the 60% that makes it sound the same except the vanilla U.I 1.1.1 mod installed over il2 4.08m and ran well on my machine .

sheckyboo Wrote:Just re installed game after i put the unified installer package in the game freezes at 60% was a clean install game worked before i put the unified installer in works if i run 408 no mod can anyone help?? thanks alot

Always, always, always... mention what operative system you are running when asking a support question.

If the game runs 5-by-5 clean and has a problem after UI installer, then my guess is that one of the UI-zip
files got corrupted during download, or that you tried to use parts from two different archives. (there are,
I think, two different archive versions of UI1.1 and even though both have the same files, the archives
are not interchangable)

Have you tried re-downloading the UI?

yammo Wrote:

Always, always, always... mention what operative system you are running when asking a support question.

If the game runs 5-by-5 clean and has a problem after UI installer, then my guess is that one of the UI-zip
files got corrupted during download, or that you tried to use parts from two different archives. (there are,
I think, two different archive versions of UI1.1 and even though both have the same files, the archives
are not interchangable)

Yes You may be right i had a #2 rar filr corrupt so i just got it from the package SOOO You may be on to something thanks alot reinstalling all files TY

sheckyboo Wrote:
yammo Wrote:

are not interchangable)

Yes You may be right i had a #2 rar filr corrupt so i just got it from the package SOOO You may be on to something thanks alot reinstalling all files TY

P.S Running XP PRO

No matter a 60% CDT is from buttons or air.ini or both. Do a search for buttons and review your air.ini and problems are gone. Big Grin