[BETA] MiG-15 and F-86A-5 (V2, included in HSFX4.1)

PeterD Wrote:Say thanks to the SAS Team!!
Thanks SAS Team! Wink

Freddy's cockpit uses the stock gyro reticle... Sad
I changed it with NonWonderDog's one from NWD_Reticles V.3.2
Original F-86 "pepper" had 10 diamonds but this one IMHO looks better than the stock ... :Smile

[Image: Sabrereticle.jpg]

[Image: F-86reticle.jpg]

http://www.mediafire.com/?xhginmt2nvn

Installation:
Drop the .mat and .tga files included into:
/MODS/0_Freddy_Cockpits_SabreA5_PeterD/3do/cockpit/F-86

Back up your original Reticle.mat, Reticle1.mat and
Reticle.tga, Reticle1.tga files first, just in case...

Hope you like it... Wink

elephant

HI everybody,

I have most of the MODS included in this HSFX4, I m only interested by the versions of the F-86A/F-86F sabre inside the MOD....

do you know a way to get those plane without doing the 7X500 Mo loaded operation????

thanks....

Sad I love this cockpit but can't use it for the fact of every time I look down in the cockpit, it lags. I have an ATI ALL-IN-WONDER card. Please fix this! Cry

Hello.
I have a problem. Not too optimistic getting a response here, but it's worth a try.
I run HSFX 4.1 + fixer= HSFX 4.11
I tried to install this amazing F-86A-5 cockpit by Freddy.
Only problem: MY folder structure seems to be different than "recommended".
I have two modded installs ATM: One with HSFX 4.0 and HSFX 4.11, selecting them via renaming folders.
In my HSFX 4.0 install, I have a mod folder that only contains another floder called "WIPTemporary".
AND another mod folder for the generic mod enabler utility: E:\Programme\Ubisoft\IL-2 Sturmovik 1946\jsgmemods

In my HSFX 4.11 install, I have no dedicated "mod" folder, but the same folder called "E:\Programme\Ubisoft\IL-2 Sturmovik 1946\jsgmemods".

That's where my F-86 folder now resides. I simply unzipped the "Freddy_cockpits_sabre" folder on the desktop and pasted
"Freddy_Cockpits_Sabres_HSFX_UP" in my "jsgmemods" folder.

Selected it with the Generic Mod Enabler -v2.3.0.128 looked all good ---nojoy ingame, still F-80 pits.
Please give me some tips, I really like to fly this amazing (!) pit.
I am not yet totally familiar with the procedures here, but followed the instructions as well as I could.

Tom
Cheers

There WAS no mods folder in my IL-2 1946 HSFX 4.11 install, CAUSE THE updater DELETES that one.
I copied it from my IL-2 1946 HSFX 4.0 folder and pasted the pit in there.
Worked flawless. Gotta insert the gyro fix now.

[Image: grab0000-2.jpg]

[Image: grab0001-2.jpg]

AFAIK, the instructions didn't apply due to the Mods folder being deleted in the HSFX4.1 install.

Cheers

Tom.

PS: Visit the FreeFalcon forum!
Free kick ass modern sim, latest version about to be released this week. Based on Falcon4.0, lots of flyable additional aircraft with dedicated cockpits, flight models, 3D models, skins, based on DX 7, but looking very decent.
Dynamic functional campaigns..

Cheers!