[BETA] MiG-15 and F-86A-5 (V2, included in HSFX4.1)

The links dont work.

Slikk

Peter, the F-86 starts to breaks up as soon as it reaches take off speed, around 200kph. But the Mig is excellent.
EDIT. Yep must be my buttons.

You have to have the buttons file from the ui 1.2 for the F-86.

Downloaded: Fine
Installed: Fine
Flight: Amazing
Your work: EXCELLENT Big Grin

Reisenkaze Wrote:Downloaded: Fine
Installed: Fine
Flight: Amazing
Your work: EXCELLENT Big Grin

Couldnt agree more! What a Blast! Beutiful, Thank YoU!!!

Damn the Sabre's fast! I just broke through the sound barrier evading a MiG! I can't get enough!

Hi all,

I'm using a very modded install with buttons file v2.21 from the SAS site and with the original UI 1.1 from AAA .I've installed a whole lot of mods from both this and the SAS site. Can I use these new planes with the SAS buttons file ?

Thanks in advance

ceege1 Wrote:Hi all,

I'm using a very modded install with buttons file v2.21 from the SAS site and with the original UI 1.1 from AAA .I've installed a whole lot of mods from both this and the SAS site. Can I use these new planes with the SAS buttons file ?

Thanks in advance
Yes, you should have no problems using SAS buttons

The Sabre is unflyable with the latest v.2.21 SAS buttons file that I'm running but the MiG flies like a dream...

PS This is the fix for those using SAS buttons and the new F-86A-5.
Just copy this file in your F-86A-5 directory, replacing the original hashed java file of same name.
http://rapidshare.com/files/293240535/9163B61A216EB8B0
Enjoy

Many thanks elephant Big Grin

Great, should I manually install the new slot aircraft or just use the installers?

Thanks in advance.

PS any idea when SAS will be up and running again after their disaster with their website ?

ceege1 Wrote:PS any idea when SAS will be up and running again after their disaster with their website ?

Tomorrow, I hope:

http://allaircraftsimulations.com/forum/...highlight=

Thanks elephant that did the trick.
Ceege1, SAS should be back up tomarrow and always manually install.

Outstanding work mate. The Sabre is abeauty, Love the new FM. But then aggain the Mig, Oh man that plane is a true jewel...

The model is incredibly detailed for Il2, the FM is awsom, last night I entered a Flatspin and recovered, rocking the stic and playing with the throttle..

I LOVE this new jets, along with the F 84 and Pnather, I am having a blast!

Any chance for alternate download links ? All I get on your webpage is this message : Internal server error. Please contact system administrator.