[BETA] MiG-15 and F-86A-5 (V2, included in HSFX4.1)

PETER D great work, absolutely amazing.
:rocks:
It is available void skin or other skin on MIG-15?
F-86A5 has the same skin as the previous version SABRE ?
:thumbdown:

ceege1 Wrote:Hi all,

I'm using a very modded install with buttons file v2.21 from the SAS site and with the original UI 1.1 from AAA .I've installed a whole lot of mods from both this and the SAS site. Can I use these new planes with the SAS buttons file ?

Thanks in advance

No, I tried it and the F-86 immediately breaks up, so the SAS file needs to be updated with new FM that's in the AAA 1.2 buttons.

Beowulf, Find the elephant in this thread :wink:

Beautiful models, the MiG is perfect. I seem to be having an issue with the Sabre though. I can't get it to accelerate past about 300 KTS or so. It very slow compared to the MiG. I'm running stock 1.2 UI AAA mods. Any thoughts?

Stretch

Holy crap.

I just found the time to get these birds in the game.

Wow---

Love them---

Thanks PeterD

Awesome work

Lefty

due to the backwards sounds from the UI 1.2 of the internal vs internal 50 cal sounds, the 50 cals sounds are off as you would image on the Sabre. the other odd thing is that i hear 50 cals and see the correct muzzle flashes but don't see the 50 cal tracers. Instead, i see a cannon shot from either side of the plane head down range. the effect i was expecting was the same as if i were to fire the guns on the p-80.

also, good work. it threw out no errors in the console that i saw.

Outstanding TYVM PeterD

Thrud Wrote:due to the backwards sounds from the UI 1.2 of the internal vs internal 50 cal sounds, the 50 cals sounds are off as you would image on the Sabre. the other odd thing is that i hear 50 cals and see the correct muzzle flashes but don't see the 50 cal tracers. Instead, i see a cannon shot from either side of the plane head down range. the effect i was expecting was the same as if i were to fire the guns on the p-80.

also, good work. it threw out no errors in the console that i saw.
The sounds don't match the guns rate of fire, that's true. As for the tracers, I decided to use yellow ones instead. The belting is Tracer-API-API-API-API for each gun and they are synched so there are tracers coming out at a constant rate; at first I was using the same method for tracers as the P-80 guns (regular ingame tracers) but it looked very wrong since it would simply fire a burst of 6 tracers every 5 rounds.
You may only see two tracers being fired simultaneously, but check it against a building and you'll see the amount of lead it spits!

Problem! :???:
Model MiG-15 incorrectly maps the location of characters. Instead USSR placed KLDR symbols and marks Czechoslovakia rotates 180 degrees. Is not the fault mode Forgotten countries 1.02(Sanka autor), but direct model aircraft. Cry
Image add something

Mathaus Wrote:Problem! :???:
Model MiG-15 incorrectly maps the location of characters. Instead USSR placed KLDR symbols and marks Czechoslovakia rotates 180 degrees. Is not the fault mode Forgotten countries 1.02(Sanka autor), but direct model aircraft. Cry
Image add something
You mean the markings are flipped? If so, which ones? Wings?

Thank you Peter for next beauty plane Big Grin
From Polish production named Lim-2.

[Image: 16102009115352.jpg]

Thank You Wink

Thank you!
Is there a server online where I could fly those beauties?

Do I still need the patch if I'm using SAS buttons 2.3?

Wow, amazing!

After giving both birds a try (or ten, wife is nearly packing her bags :lolSmile, I find MiG-15 really a deadly opponent. Seems to me it climbs, turns, retains E a lot better than the Sabre. And that package of cannons won't give you a second chance. I kinda feel F-86 is outperformed badly, but maybe that's just me, or maybe that's how it's supposed to be (MiG is of late, improved bis version nontheless).

Damage modelling (thing I've always been interested in) seems to be very very good, much better than at many stock planes.

Thanks and hats off to all involved!