New upcoming IL2 movie BY + a very short clip...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_dYvAu_m7Q

[Image: oda.jpg]

incoming trailer.......

ysydor

i thought you said that you want to make some tutorials, didnt you?^^

Yummy, some Pacific action Smile

Great screen by the way.

Thanks a lot Isi for that entertainment.

CONAN

JG2_Rainer_Zufall Wrote:i thought you said that you want to make some tutorials, didnt you?^^

yes that's true...but i got cold and i was very ill during this period of time..and i've lost my voice..i can't make them now..i excuse myself...btw i'm wating ur movie when it will be ready?

ysydor

nuk3m Wrote:yes that's true...but i got cold and i was very ill during this period of time..and i've lost my voice..i can't make them now..i excuse myself...btw i'm wating ur movie when it will be ready?ysydor

np^^

i dont know.. thought it will be finished 11/2009 but i dont think that i can do this.. for 3 weeks im not working on the movie because i have much to do for work, but as fast as i can i will continue making the movie

Ysy, did you ever release your BoB one? Big Grin

philip.ed Wrote:Ysy, did you ever release your BoB one? Big Grin

i'm working on it ...but meanwhile i would like to introduce some Pacific war...

JG2_Rainer_Zufall Wrote:
nuk3m Wrote:yes that's true...but i got cold and i was very ill during this period of time..and i've lost my voice..i can't make them now..i excuse myself...btw i'm wating ur movie when it will be ready?ysydor

np^^

i dont know.. thought it will be finished 11/2009 but i dont think that i can do this.. for 3 weeks im not working on the movie because i have much to do for work, but as fast as i can i will continue making the movie

anyhow i did post part 1 and two...here try to find them some page back..
ysydor