No brief when hosting in 1.2,checked _ru in properties file

Hi All
I have done a clean instal up to 1.2 and have found no problems other than I have the no brief bug when hosting I have built in the Full Mission Builder.
I have read the bug problem with 1.1 and the need to ad _ru to the properties file. I found that this was done already and tried an additional properties file with no_ru but his made no difference either .
Tried a few other things but to no avail.Anyone know what the problem is please.Thank you in advance for all replies.

6BL-Bird-Dog Wrote:Hi All
I have done a clean instal up to 1.2 and have found no problems other than I have the no brief bug when hosting I have built in the Full Mission Builder.
I have read the bug problem with 1.1 and the need to ad _ru to the properties file. I found that this was done already and tried an additional properties file with no_ru but his made no difference either .
Tried a few other things but to no avail.Anyone know what the problem is please.Thank you in advance for all replies.
Did you open those .properties files in notepad to see if they contained anything? The modded FMB, by default, creates a mission_ru.properties file. If you edit an existing mission that has its briefing in a mission.properties file, that new mission_ru.properties briefing file will be blank, but the original will be intact. The fix is to rewrite the briefing, or copy the contents of the old mission.properties to the new mission_ru.properties.

The files are not blank and the btief reads as normal in the properties file.It was one of the first things I checked.
Thanks for the quick reply.