[WIP MOD] IMPROVED BUILDING TEXTURES

Trooper117 Wrote:There are many mods on this site I like, so I use them. There are many I don't care for, so I don't use them... Simples!

Exactly..this is a mod...optional...and I'm even aware of its faults Smile
If this would be an official patch or payed addon I would take a different aproach and spend months with it, you can be sure.

My other point I made was that since for example the Crimea buildings are used also in the Balaton,Sandsoftime,etc maps
any texture I make will be out of place, so the Slovakia stuff is as good as any texture would be.

Anyway I see that most people here are aware and appreciate my efforts thatswhy I'm still posting here and not at UBI or 1C.

Great work Istavan!

mkubani, I think you can resolve your issue by simply creating new static.ini entries for vpmedia's new textures. You will have to rename the textures folders to something unique that the static.ini will reference. I do this with just about every new reskin of existing objects. This way I have numerous different objects to select from including the new ones and the original skins.

Hi.

It's a shame because stock objects will have same textures from My Fortification & Hangar Mods ... So now, some of different objects will be have the same aspect ...
It is not a so good idea to reskin stock objects witout new texture ... objects will be in duplicate ...

++

You can see these objects on all maps, Fortification and Hangar mod is only used by a handful of missionbuilders. In most cases its rather a variation than a duplicate which isnt a problem imho.

I play dgen and scripted campaigns mostly older stuff so I rarely see Slovakia stuff or these new wonderfull hangars and fortifications.

vpmedia Wrote:I play dgen and scripted campaigns mostly older stuff so I rarely see Slovakia stuff or these new wonderfull hangars and fortifications.

:? ???? :???:

WT_Pedropan Wrote:
vpmedia Wrote:I play dgen and scripted campaigns mostly older stuff so I rarely see Slovakia stuff or these new wonderfull hangars and fortifications.

:? ???? :???:

Is this a question or just a sign of anxiety?

I, too, mostly play dgen and linear campaigns, so this update is perfect for me. I had been hoping for an upgrade to the default textures ever since LAL_Rone released his mod. It was way too much work to replace even just the airfield objects in the old maps with his new ones. Now, I can play all my favorite campaigns with such beauty on the ground. Thanks vpmedia!

Great stuff, brings much more immersioninto the game

thx a lot Big Grin

I salute you Istvan and thank you for your work we all can share.

It is a shame there are some fools who forbid us to use their work...

Cracken Wrote:I salute you Istvan and thank you for your work we all can share.

It is a shame there are some fools who forbid us to use their work...

well I understand their point of view, hope they understand mine too...

Hi mate!!!

Any update behind the corner????

cheers

walter

SEMPER INCOMMODUS

here's a little preview of some of the upcoming updates (I'm also planning to update the default map upgrade pack in the next few weeks):

[Image: 12500413.jpg]

These look great......

Hi Gents,

Are these mods already included in HSFX mod and if not how can they be added to this mod? :-?

Thanks for the reply mate!!!

Really looking fw to it!!!

cheers

walter

SEMPER INCOMMODUS