Smoke trail emerging from undamaged aircraft

Hi,

I am getting told a lot recently that to some players online it looks as if my plane was smoking, even though it's undamaged. It's pretty hard to pinpoint the mod that caused this, so I was wondering if anyone has encountered this problem too, and if there's a solution to this (found no info while searching the forums yet).

My installation is 4.09m with mods and SAS Bottons v2.3.

Thanks in advance,

Cannibal

EDIT: It's NOT a mixture problem.

are you sure your mixture isnt set wrong? :-? :-? [/b]

If you are flying the hurri or spit with opening canopy and others don't have it, I believe they will see smoke as if your mixture is too high

If you are using the SAS buttons online, that can happen.

Not flying hurri or spit usually, and the descriptions I heard rather sounded as if what others see is damage smoke, not mixture smoke.

8FS_Bulau: hmm that could be the reason indeed. But do you know this for a fact? Just wanted to be sure what to blame this on. Hearing of other cases of this having happened to people would be good to see if they use the SAS bottons too.

Thanks so far, I hope there's a workaround for this.

EDIT:

Read at the SAS page that it is a known bug... the thing is: I'd use other botton files, but as far as I understand it, there's none compatible with 4.09 yet, or at the very least, they aren't compatible with the sabre and mig15 yet... please correct me if I'm wrong.

Yep happens to me aswell when I am using my modified 4.09m with the sas mod activator and buttons

Dogowar

Alright. as it seems after some deeper investigation, the solution to this is the bottons file of the Ultra Pack 1.8, which is soon to be released. apperently, SAS it trying to synchronize their bottons with theirs too. So, in the end, let's praise competition for giving us all these option!

Cannibal Wrote:Read at the SAS page that it is a known bug... the thing is: I'd use other botton files, but as far as I understand it, there's none compatible with 4.09 yet, or at the very least, they aren't compatible with the sabre and mig15 yet....
U.I. 1.2 buttons are compatible with Sabre and MiG, but not 4.09. You will just have to live with that for the time being. Soon AAA will release 4.09 compatible U.I. patch with new buttons.