RETICLE MACCHI-205 !!!

Hi all!

I have completed the restyle of the reticle series Macchi -205.

Now the two coincidences are visible for classes Fighters and Heavy Bombardiers.

The reticle "now" coincides perfect if you convergence (weapons Machineguns-Cannons) to 200mt-220mt .

Copy the contained folders to your IL2 root Mods like...3do/Cockpit..that's all!Tongue

I hope that it improve the real feeling what mind........... Italian shoot! :wink:

Regards!

Download link:http://uploading.com/files/5beme164/Reti...C-205.rar/

Download Mediafire:http://www.mediafire.com/?tobumz0b0hx

[Image: grab0000.jpg]

This realase it' has been done historic 100% whit several files books whit description the perfect size about it.

Regards.

Looks great Wink

Looking good.

Very nice Smile
Is it historical ? Anyway, I will take it

The reticle looks great, but I'm also wondering, is it historical?

Also, could you possibly make a version that's less focused, more blurred/washed, with just slight variation of coloration (etc. trying to emulate the actual optics of an old gunsight). Still, it's very nice! Smile

Messer Wrote:The reticle looks great, but I'm also wondering, is it historical?

Hi

Yes!.......100% Historic.

Infact,just to confirm, if you try to fly whit Macchi 205 , and you switch to toggle gunsight view, you will see the default reticle show another part that you can't see when you will return to cockpit view.

The original Oleg reticle it was historic...yes!...but just done too big! :oops:

Messer Wrote:Also, could you possibly make a version that's less focused, more blurred/washed, with just slight variation of coloration (etc. trying to emulate the actual optics of an old gunsight). Still, it's very nice! Smile

Somthing like that?

[Image: immagine1x.jpg]

Yes it's possible, but i am working also to the Macchi 200-202 reticle...it's look outside all immagination to the original Real reticle!

[Image: sgiorgiob4.jpg]

[Image: sgiorgiobtech1.jpg]

Ciao!

Yes! Thanks you, great work! Big Grin

Where do you find these books?? Confusedhock:

Well done

Metatron Wrote:Where do you find these books?? Confusedhock:

Well done

Italy------>Roma------>Vigna di Valle------>Museum Aviation WW2 !........Forgotten Planes! Tongue

That's photos come from Internet but mine book ...no!
Ciao!

[Image: s_giorgio_b_booklet.jpg]

Very nice, can you upload it to Media fire? as its saying that my IP is downloading some thing, so im bared from downloading it :|

HH_Cipher Wrote:Very nice, can you upload it to Media fire? as its saying that my IP is downloading some thing, so im bared from downloading it :|

Up! :wink:

Loving this mod Big Grin

Hi Baracca Smile

I think you nailed the issue, the only suggestion I feel like giving you is trying to do the reticles a bit slimmer, something like a thin light line with a bit of glare around. I would also redo the reticle glass engraving on the Tipo B gunsight.
I have an original San Giorgio Tipo A, which was mounted on the early Macchi 200s, the reticle and gunsight shape are completely different, let me know if you want some pictures of it.

Cheers

Alex

P.S.
..prima che me lo chiedi: si, sono italiano Wink

Alex T. Wrote:Hi Baracca Smile

I think you nailed the issue, the only suggestion I feel like giving you is trying to do the reticles a bit slimmer, something like a thin light line with a bit of glare around. I would also redo the reticle glass engraving on the Tipo B gunsight.
I have an original San Giorgio Tipo A, which was mounted on the early Macchi 200s, the reticle and gunsight shape are completely different, let me know if you want some pictures of it.

Cheers

Alex

P.S.
..prima che me lo chiedi: si, sono italiano Wink

Hi Alex!

I will be enjoy if you get more accurate image about series Macchi, and if there is something wrong, i will fix the reticles in two minutes!
I like to hope that every Modders follow the way to give more historical fidelity about this sim ........any news o files about it will be welcome!

..check your PM!

Ciao!

Very nice work thanks