PACK MOD COREA

Sorry,you were faster with answer.

do I need U.I 1.2 to install this mod or can i just install this over a clean 4.08 version?

btw, looks fantastic! just loooove the F-86

I suspect it's possible to unpack this mod, and use only the cockpit files as a mod of the existing F-86 and Mig-15...

US_GRANT Wrote:I also got a mission fail to load :NULL error when trying to fly the F-80C in QMB. Tried it several times all with the same result.
Same here...have I done something wrong? All the other planes seem to be fine.

Also, if I fly something else, and add some AI F-80C, they turn up 1/2 in the water and pink. I checked the summer folder, and I have it copied over, but maybe something corrupt there...???

Be careful with the files named " FM " in the Pack Mod Corea
They are : 34B2D47E9F860052 , 562CFC148AD509E2 , 684916A0E86D1CC8 , 66259254C79F09EC , B27261D242F3990A ...The most important is 684916A0E86D1CC8
For all those who have problems , check your install to see is you have not the same files in another place , or another mod with the same files ....
It makes bugs if 2 same class java are in your install !
I ve tested again the eject seat , it works perfectly , and the AI planes close the canopy before take off ...
Be very prudent with the java class , most of the problems are from them ...

Hmmm, well here is where those files are used in the U.I. 1.2:

34B2D47E9F860052
BombBayDoors_Plus

562CFC148AD509E2
BombBayDoors_Plus

684916A0E86D1CC8
F-86A-5 Sabre
WindConfig_v3

B27261D242F3990A
BombBayDoors_Plus

Tried disabling those other mods, even disabled the F-80A and the stock YP-80A, and still having the Null error when selecting the F-80C. Something is broken.

Going to try downloading the Korea Pack again.

Freddy Wrote:Be careful with the files named " FM " in the Pack Mod Corea
They are : 34B2D47E9F860052 , 562CFC148AD509E2 , 684916A0E86D1CC8 , 66259254C79F09EC , B27261D242F3990A ...The most important is 684916A0E86D1CC8
For all those who have problems , check your install to see is you have not the same files in another place , or another mod with the same files ....
It makes bugs if 2 same class java are in your install !
I ve tested again the eject seat , it works perfectly , and the AI planes close the canopy before take off ...
Be very prudent with the java class , most of the problems are from them ...

Tried it. And I ejected fine from the F-86F. The only trouble is after I've closed the canopy. When I eject with a closed canopy, I just smack into my canopy like Goose in Top Gun. Any way to remedy this? I ask because this pack is a God-send for Cold War fans like me. One last thing, the F-80C just won't load in QMB. I just get a "mission fail to load :NULL error" message. I've been wanting to try out this puppy for a long time.

verelamb Wrote:One last thing, the F-80C just won't load in QMB. I just get a "mission fail to load :NULL error" message. I've been wanting to try out this puppy for a long time.
OK, that makes at least four of us with this problem. I've tried everything I can think of, renaming the Pack Mod Coree to load it first, disabling all other mods with same files as in FM, redownloaded the whole pack, (Tests out fine in WinRAR) and still getting Null error with this plane. Anybody have it working with the U.I. 1.2? I'm giving up on it.

I tried installing to my HSFX 4.0 install...no go ...the buttons file is smaller so must be missing some planes ...60% CTD Cry

fabianfred Wrote:I tried installing to my HSFX 4.0 install...no go ...the buttons file is smaller so must be missing some planes ...60% CTD Cry
Freddy's buttons are smaller than the U.I. 1.2 buttons, but it works. I think Freddy does a better job of compiling. Does HSFX buttons work with your U.I. 1.2?

My download of this did not come with a "buttons" file, and because of this I get the 60% crash.
I'd really appreciate it if someone could send me this file (or explain what the hell is going on, in case I've made some daft noob mistake. I have searched the download though, definitely no buttons file like the one which appears in my game directory.)

I tried the modpack with a clean install (no other mods, not even my aircrafts)
P-80C crashes the game
Mig-15: lots of "Cannot find hier mesh messages,
frames per second are unplayable (using Geforce 8800 GT with mig-15 cockpit) in any map
Sabres: canopy doesn't eject when you eject and the cockpit is "closed",
all the markings are messed up using USAAF,
the default skin is wrong (it doesn't match the nose model),
after takeoff the aircraft accelerates even if you are climbing at 35

Splode Wrote:My download of this did not come with a "buttons" file, and because of this I get the 60% crash.
I'd really appreciate it if someone could send me this file (or explain what the hell is going on, in case I've made some daft noob mistake. I have searched the download though, definitely no buttons file like the one which appears in my game directory.)
Go back to the download page...there is a separate download of the buttons there for U.I. 1.2

8FS_Bulau Wrote:
fabianfred Wrote:I tried installing to my HSFX 4.0 install...no go ...the buttons file is smaller so must be missing some planes ...60% CTD Cry
Freddy's buttons are smaller than the U.I. 1.2 buttons, but it works. I think Freddy does a better job of compiling. Does HSFX buttons work with your U.I. 1.2?

I have not tried this Corea pack with 1.2....I only tried it with HSFX which i use with the SAS button...I was going to try on the Ultrapack 1.8 if the HSFX was OK

Quote:P-80C crashes the game
Mig-15: lots of "Cannot find hier mesh messages
No problems about crashes for me , and nothing too for all the pilots in my squad and all the people I know ... :?: I don t know what happens for you !
Quote:frames per second are unplayable (using Geforce 8800 GT) in any map
We talked about his , the same , no problem for us about fps .... It depends what computer you have , and you need perhaps to defragment your hard disk
Quote:Sabres: canopy doesn't eject when you eject and the cockpit is "closed
Yes , I know this bug , it s because I ve changed at last minute some little things in the java class , before the canopy had no eject problem , et now , yes , there is problem for the F-86 ... I ll fix that in few time ...
Quote:the default skin is wrong (it doesn't match the nose model),
The default skin is from Cromhunt , it has been done with your old 3d model , Cromhunt will fix that
[quote]after takeoff the aircraft accelerates even if you are climbing at 35